Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Wow, what a blast from the past. Thanks for reminding me the western playerbase was as whiny about the game 4+ years ago as it is now.
    Bitching and moaning about legit complaints in every single thread is much more obnoxious. If you're fine with the status quo or the game going in a bad direction, then be my guest, but people who actually realize the shortcomings of the game and want improvements are the actual fans of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Yeah you right, but the only thing i don't get what they trying to accomplish ? If they really wanted to help in some way, idk at last use SEGA support, player quiz which happens like 2 times in a year ? there you can share your thought, but definitely not a fan forum.
    I hope there not many toxic players, but much more who are enjoying the game.
    They are fulfilling the very basic purpose of discussion forums. Do you just expect everyone to praise sega every time they make a shitty decision? If you can't take legit criticism I suggest you either filter us or stop coming.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    They are fulfilling the very basic purpose of discussion forums. Do you just expect everyone to praise sega every time they make a shitty decision? If you can't take legit criticism I suggest you either filter us or stop coming.
    So this is example of "legit criticism" ?, "shitty decision" , "bad direction" how constructive. The only thing i see you like dramatize.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Do you just expect everyone to praise sega every time they make a shitty decision?
    Yes, mods should delete every post/thread that says the opposite or even ban the user like in FFXIV OF or r/ffxiv.

I appreciate your trolling, but "all or nothing" thinking it's a trait you actually don't want to have.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    So this is example of "legit criticism" ?, "shitty decision" , "bad direction" how constructive. The only thing i see you like dramatize.
    i mean, did you look at the post i initially linked? it's obvious they are talking in it's context

safe spaces, circle jerks and echo chambers are killing forums nowadays
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i mean, did you look at the post i initially linked? it's obvious they are talking in it's context

safe spaces, circle jerks and echo chambers are killing forums nowadays
    It's was answer not to your post, there was even quote.