Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    You can kill phaleg with a lvl 39 Hero, thatīs less 121 levels less counting main and sub class of other class...
    Clearly the sub class doesnīt even add anything to this topic cause hero can do it without sub without those multipliers on place and full skill tree...
    You can do a lot of things at Lv39 if you know how to play the game. Cause you know what, unlike hotkey button smashing MMORPGs, this game uses an action system. You don't die as long as you can dodge.

If only the Lv39 video you linked offed her in 45 seconds, than you may have a point.

Honestly this thread should be locked, this is leading nowhere fruitful when the OP is comparing a level 30 player using TOP TIER *13 weapons, on a phaleg fight lmfao.

I STILL can't beat solo PD even on Hero but I'm still learning the in's and out's of the class so I don't feel to have Hero is to beat all....

I have gotten the hang of countering on Hr more the time I've practiced.

<<<<< Casual player

lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

What Multiplayer???
    An Hero soloing an EQ EASILY when there needs to be 12 players?????

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    You're bring top player into this discussion again, the same kind of top player that can beat phaleg with a 1* ungrinded weapon, and you keep on using those example, of top player, and no evidence of casual player.
    A top player is someone that knows the class in and out, YOU DONT make a top player in 3 days of the class being released...
    A top player is a ESPORTS korean players for example, or CS GO players that play the same thing over and over again and gain experience with the classes weapons etc...
    If that happens its because its not a top player its because its a Casual God Class...

>pso2
    >compared to esports

w e w what the fuck is going on in that head of yours man

Honestly this thread should be locked, this is leading nowhere fruitful when the OP is comparing a level 30 player using TOP TIER *13 weapons, on a phaleg fight lmfao.
    It should be locked and archived as an example of every dick measuring tryhard who talks shit but never demonstrates because let's be real, they can't do what they say they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by sesiom000 View Post
    Edit:

A top player is someone that knows the class in and out, YOU DONT make a top player in 3 days of the class being released...
    A top player is a ESPORTS korean players for example, or CS GO players that play the same thing over and over again and gain experience with the classes weapons etc...
    If that happens its because its not a top player its because its a Casual God Class...
    There isn't that much to learn to heroes. Knowing when to dodge (and counter) and how to use PAs is about it. A good chunk of hero's DPS comes from countering, which relies on you dodging. So learn to dodge more.

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    >pso2
    >compared to esports

w e w what the fuck is going on in that head of yours man
    Im not comparing PSO2 im explaining top players, dont try to make out of context situations...

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post

It should be locked and archived as an example of every dick measuring tryhard who talks shit but never demonstrates because let's be real, they can't do what they say they can do.
    You should be banned for profanity then...
    Last edited by sesiom000; Aug 1, 2017 at 11:31 AM.

It was already confirmed that its intended to be easier (not more powerful than other classes) to play for obvious reasons.
    This is "okay" in a sense that there is no direct speedrun competition, they have shifted arks battle to battle arena. Any significant challenge in the game gets titles and rewards corresponding to the class that was used to clear the challenge, so that's fine too.
    They're not going to do anything with hero, your best hope would be in skills they're going to add to existing classes.

Hero has the basics of alot of classes in PSO2, with just an addition of some new stuff. We also got lots of previews for months making people understand how Hero works, and let's be real, there are just those people who learn stuff quite fast compared to a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Hero has the basics of alot of classes in PSO2, with just an addition of some new stuff. We also got lots of previews for months making people understand how Hero works.
    It's literally all classes (minus summoner) mixed into one class, to be honest. I like to do the step JA into aura blast combo to hit ranged stuff, which is just pretty much what I was doing with photon blades on BO.

Edit: Hey OP, I know how you're all heated up about how your classes are nerfed to hell or something. Complaining on here and getting people to agree with you won't do anything. Complain here. They are the only one that can do anything about it.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Aug 1, 2017 at 11:37 AM.