Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Why does no one love him?!
    Because he's not a scantily clad anime girl.

Cause Gal Gryphon is legendary!

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    Why is Gal Gryphon in every damn seasonal EQ -.-
    Fighting him in the taco made me realize
    In the time of the Hero 12 charged sword bullets and that thing is already toast before he can even fully spawn
    I feel bad for the thing.

Rappy Hunter

So the Schvelle potential is 死闘奮迅・進攻 (Deathblow Fury - Attack) in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post
    So the Schvelle potential is 死闘奮迅・進攻 (Deathblow Fury - Attack) in the video.
    Makes sense i make TMG Attack and keep sword with Defense potential.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Makes sense i make TMG Attack and keep sword with Defense potential.
    But what if it works for both?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I anyway use mostly sword only for defense, tmg only for attack, so either is fine but i guess its Attack only, since Deathblow Fury - Defense is Defense phase only.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    This makes me curious as well. Is it going to keep adding the "in addition to the previous potentials" clause and possibly have 2 more upgrades past Schvelle for the other 2 nations BQs? :thonking:

Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post
    This makes me curious as well. Is it going to keep adding the "in addition to the previous potentials" clause and possibly have 2 more upgrades past Schvelle for the other 2 nations BQs? :thonking:
    The description actually not "in addition to the previous potentials", its in addition to Deathblow Fury.

The problem with making it only work for Attack phase is that there's only two Attack phases, out of a possible 7 phases in a normal Advanced run (or 6, if EX Attack triggers), which is less than 1/3rd of the actual Quest. Not only that, but 8 players pounding on the castle kills it fast enough for your damage to not be much of an issue as long as you're adequately geared, so it's only largely useful for the really tanky trash mobs in Final Attack.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]