Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default many characters, am i only one?

3 accounts

9 characters

isnt pointless have so much characters?

AC dont want allow me 9 characters on one account so RiP shared storage / LAs / SG items...

As an opposite of you, it always baffles me how people have so much characters, even in other games I played, aren't you bored with basically playing the game over and over again from the start with each character you make?

Every time I play a new game, I research everything thoroughly and play the class I think I may like/and is OP and stick to that one character.

PSO2 for me is really God send as you can swtich to any char as you like making it less of a merit to own several characters.

I do get the extra TACO/EQ run, but the amount you will be spending with each character I think isn't worth it.

There is also that min/max peeps who squeeze the last stat boost they can via race stat difference.

I am really curious to hear why people have multiple characters.

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    *snip*

I am really curious to hear why people have multiple characters.
    I have 3 characters(only), because I chose the fremium and no AC road and as I wanted to play each atk type of character and that you are allowed to have only one mag this way, choice was easily done. Also it helps for storage , also it helps (a lot) for mesetas with TA. Considering you can do every TA once you have lvl50 licence and that TA don't require crazy gear to be done, it would be kind of a waste not to use additional characters as mule for storage and earning more mesetas for your main

I have 11 characters on one account. 3 I mainly focus with, 8 I use for tacos/xqs and the rest for Rodos and other DOs. I prefer to have characters with a focus, not constantly switching classes. I like having a character with a look that fits their class and spec. Its easier to keep up with them when unemployed but now with a job I just focus on the main 3.

Some people have multiple characters across several ships to farm for stones/fuses/collection files and then pool them toward a "true" main on a certain ship. Other times, accessories/tickets are cheaper on a particular ship will be bought and then transfered over to another.

But yeah, the main reason I use multiple characters are for extra character storage, TACOs, and gathering for skill rings, and these extra characters bascially do the "dirty" work for a "true" main.

I really dont understand how anyone can properly use more than one character. I dont even have enough time to do everything I want on my one character, with all the daily quests to run, featured quests to run, CFs to farm, EQs, Buster quests, leveling off classes. And of course story mode/matter board (I still havent had time to complete those and get all the items). Farming AQs or XQs for $? Forget about it. And this was during my break, when I played like 24 hours a day. Now back to work? Who has time for all this?
    Last edited by Kiyumi; Sep 1, 2017 at 08:13 AM.

Not the only one, but all of you are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by AirinMikune View Post
    As an opposite of you, it always baffles me how people have so much characters, even in other games I played, aren't you bored with basically playing the game over and over again from the start with each character you make?
    There are people who pay $$$ to change their characters look like 3 times/day. I rather buy character slots from that money and never change things that cost $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    I really dont understand how anyone can properly use more than one character. I dont even have enough time to do everything I want on my one character, with all the daily quests to run, featured quests to run, CFs to farm, EQs, Buster quests, leveling off classes. And of course story mode/matter board (I still havent had time to complete those and get all the items). Farming AQs or XQs for $? Forget about it. And this was during my break, when I played like 24 hours a day. Now back to work? Who has time for all this?
    Just a matter of scheduling/prioritize stuff right I guess. Also dailies are super fast to do even with multiple characters...cept the 5runs buster quests. Couldn't complete it 3 times before weekly dailies rotation was there :/

I play around 1 hour a day, everyday, if I'm not home late. Up to 3 hours on weekend or hype days, but barely.
    PvP was the one that took my soul back then for a few weeks in total, but then I stopped.

I had 7 characters. Now I have 14 since Hero came out.

I don't farm AQs for $$$ but TAXQ for $$$, each char can take 17 minutes from login to logout, Hero lv 50.
    Was 25 minutes with Fo/Te 75/49 before.

Soo.. yeah based on that I still got 40 - 43 minutes to do whatever I want, including leveling up, joining EQ, fashion, DO, and whatevs, a day, per character.
    Sometimes I use this remaining 40 - 43 minutes to do gathering with all characters.

A little note, I barely login with more than 2 - 3 characters a day and I don't do multi accounts and multi ships.

Leveling is something you do one time. You separate those minutes and eventually you'll get to the top level. Just got to be patience and pick the right quests/EQs, especially when there's this buster quest that can be done like.. 7 - 8 minutes per run with pug? I don't remember.

Oh I forgot to say, my main character is only 1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Sep 1, 2017 at 10:14 AM.