Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have 20 characters on my account. Running all of them as Hero class and having some form of optimized equipment, TA, XQ's, Rodos and whatever takes a few minutes for each character with a bare minimum of Lv.50. But there are times I do end up getting lazy to get some of these stuff done. But in the end, I'm fairly content with the amount of characters I have.

Also, I would heavily discourage having multiple accounts. That's more money down the drain if you plan to buy AC for all of them. Don't make the same mistake as I did in the past. It's not worth it.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant

4 characters on one account all on the same ship. Can barely manage them all as only a few weeks ago did I finally get the last one to 80/80 because of neglect. I had gotten Hero on my main to 80 BEFORE that last character got to 80/80.

Reason for the multiple characters is just that multiple characters to play as so I'm not creatively restricted on their appearances. First created was a male CAST keeping my tradition for Phantasy Star games that let you create a character and I made him take on a support role, TERA, in a sort of remembrance of playing Guntecher in PSU online.

Second character female Deuman since I've had a habit of creating a female character in games lately, I can probably thank Saints Row 2 or Dragon's Dogma for that, because lack of strong females in stories was pissing me off and I went with katana Braver for her because not a fan of SLOW swords.

Third female CAST my male CAST was doing support with guns so I wanted her to utilize guns in a more attack fashion. Initially Gunner but even before the nerfs I hated TMGs, still do even on Hero, so I made her a Ranger.

Fourth character was made when Bouncer was released and he was going to play it just because two swords, made him a Newman. He is also the one I neglect the most since I'm not much of a fan of maintaining a rainbow set of DBs gets annoying/tiring.

After all that I ended up neglecting only one option in terms of Gender/Race, Male Deuman. Ended up having two Male Newmans, Female CAST's support partner is a Male Newman.

Starting over on a new char is so easy these days that the process of "starting over" with a new char is so trivial that it barely phases me. Pop a few EXP tickets, do a few nerfed-to-hell COs, unlock the areas, and boom.

I have 8 chars. Wanted so many for max TA sets and reset passes, but I don't TA as much as I used to soo yeah
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

three chars for meseta and phasion

I have 17 (or 18 ) chars and im levelling them up all on the side when im not busy just for TA/Daily money.
    Hero makes this easier to do bc only need to level up 1 class.

More money,better affixes for my main,less gamble whaling on scratch.
    Spoiler!

I have 5 characters total, all on one ship. Two male newmans, two male casts, and one female cast.

I usually spend most of my time on my "main", but I do sometimes spend a chunk of time playing on the others when I feel like it. I don't have a whole lot of time because of work, so there are some weeks where I don't have time to do DOs on the others but I at least try to do the weekly stuff.

I didn't start making other characters until about 600 hours in on my first one. The vast majority of my other characters are used for TAs/XQs, or if I just feel like playing on a character that looks and sounds different. I had originally made each one to stick to a certain class but they're pretty much all Heroes now (for now, as that helps me clear the weekly stuff faster).

I haven't done TACO for like 4 years now, it is so tedious and boring as hell, I am even bothered to do it now that it is just once a week, I can't really imagine back in the day where TACO is daily and people run it with multiple chars.

I have 3 characters and that's enough for me. Too many duties to have time for more. I can easily make 15+ male cast characters should I go crazy.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz