Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I only hope this cry train not affects new advanced class and they will work on it as planned.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    I only hope this cry train not affects new advanced class and they will work on it as planned.
    If the buffs to the other classes can calm people down until the next advanced class release, then they can continue. Otherwise it's going to be difficult because even among JP players there is a considerable amount of salt regarding Hero.

We got PA buffs so I doubt we get PA/skil tree buff this time. Prettty sure with a few new rings they will fix everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    We got PA buffs so I doubt we get PA/skil tree buff this time. Prettty sure with a few new rings they will fix everything.
    There's a launcher ring and Launcher still has like a 1% usage, another ring won't help, this time they have to dive in and do things thoroughly without sacrificing a ring slot, same goes for the lolaim bow ring that should have been a bug fix in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I can't wait for them to give a bunch of damage to everything and act like that makes up for the clunkyness.
    I pretty much expect this, leaving Br as 2-dimensional to play as ever, but with slightly bigger numbahs.

All I remember from when it was first announced was

"They plan to add skills and change some of the behavior of existing classes.
    They’re going to buff techer! However, they haven’t decided what they plan to do."
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    All I remember from when it was first announced was

"They plan to add skills and change some of the behavior of existing classes.
    They’re going to buff techer! However, they haven’t decided what they plan to do."
    More like "and they still haven't figured out what the class should do".
    We'll see but the game is basically dead if they don't change things fast. There's barely anyone on these days. My team is basically gone from Episode 5.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    We'll see but the game is basically dead if they don't change things fast. There's barely anyone on these days.
    Is your team members' absence the only evidence of your claims? Is it a Japanese team? Because I'm not seeing a big difference in the number of full blocks during prime time on my ship.

It looked like they were showing something, but niconico is such hot garbage, I keep getting booted from the stream for being too peasant :T
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02