View Poll Results: Was this tutorial helpfull?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 60.00%
  • Sadly not :/

10 40.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by ContinuumXIX View Post
    I exited my game, and now for some reason, I'm getting this error. It won't allow me to login to the game with the reshade plugin checked. I have to turn it off to start the game.
    It says I'm missing the Reshade3.ini I think.
    Re-installing using the installer didn't help. Any ideas on what I should do?

Check for d3d9.ini in "C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin", rename it to Reshade3.ini, and move it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\plugins".

If no such file exists, just create a dummy file, called Reshade3.ini and add it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\plugins".
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

I am gonna resurrect this thread since I wanna avoid creating new threads for no reason.
    I was able to install reshade, however, whenever I use the Arks tool for the installation, the result I get (files added and such) is different.
    Reshade seems to run now, I have resolved that much, but it doesn't look like it processes any of the modifications it is supposed to apply.
    I can see a very bare difference in sharpness when I toggle it on/off at the moment...

What may I be doing wrong?

Should I be worried about this? I get this everytime, even after a clean installation of PSO2.
    Last edited by arcx500; Apr 2, 2019 at 04:32 PM.