Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Well this threads gonna go on for a while lmao
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Well this threads gonna go on for a while lmao
    The art of this is, it adds variation when the recent forum posts section was all about "Is SEGA being desperate now?"

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

as far as I can tell its something like this:

Sword:
    single target with vapor bullet + vapor bullet + 3rd basic attack, or short rising slash (throw the blade, catch it, and immediately end it) + short rising slash + 3rd basic attack
    brightness end and vapor bullet can be used defensively when it is dangerous to try to counter. End's charge animation has guard frames, Vapor's animation has loads of i-frames. also, you have 360-degree gaurd frames when firing any charged aura bullet, so you can fire to block an incoming attack.

TMGs:
    Mobbing with Brand New Star. Jump a little to make sure it's prioritizing headshots, feel free to use shooter mode camera to better line up your attack. Brand New Star is also the only hero PA that can be used as a counter.
    flash trick can be used to stun enemies like the minotaurs when they are charging at buster towers.

Talis:
    use Wise Hound and Jet Wheel to build hero gear fast if you are not getting many oppertunities to counter
    Jet Wheel will drag nearby enemies into it when you use it, wise hound can be shotgunned onto a single hitbox, try to stick them onto a non-destructable hitbox if you are want to build the most gear from it.
    Dive Bullet and Razor Edge are both strangely high dps and dpp, you can spam them for single target damage if you don't want to use a sword. However, be sure to weave in the 3rd basic attack for pp efficency

Counters:
    sword = high damage
    brand new star counter = Invincibility and AoE
    talis = not sure

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    The art of this is, it adds variation when the recent forum posts section was all about "Is SEGA being desperate now?"
    It doesn't when it's just regurgitating old information that could be asked in the right subforum/Hero thread. It's not like any new breakthroughs happened in this game in the past months besides disappointments

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    let's do some quick math shall we. 1 counter for me deals 110k on anga with full hero boost, one vapor deals 11.5*6 = 69k. which do you think is better dps? in case you can't figure it out, swiki will answer for you
    vapor vapor normal dps - 1589
    counter - 4118

even a hero who just lost hero boost does more dps with counters than a max hero boost vapor spammer. you're welcome to think you know what you're talking about, but numbers don't lie. man up and counter.
    this. all of this.. (you know who you are massive hunter ring heroes)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    It doesn't when it's just regurgitating old information that could be asked in the right subforum/Hero thread. It's not like any new breakthroughs happened in this game in the past months besides disappointments
    This is true.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Tmg + Talis Hero here (though if things call for it, I did go sword, felt rarely tho) .....
    [SPOILER-BOX]
    As for reloading ...... It is pretty important for me, since I can plan a bit while reloading (it doesn't take long to completely fill my PP (123)).
    one hundred and twenty three pp?

this comment hurts my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    I mean, it's more productive than pointlessly trashing the game.

Anyways, I don't think any of the weapons are better than the others. They all have a niche.

Sword's strength is in raw damage and DPS vs. single targets. With its normals and PAs, it can dish out the highest standard DPS than the other two weapons can with their own normals and PAs, which is why it's the favored go-to for raids. It has okay counter power, and good HTF output.

TMG's strength is in crowd control and counters. You can tack on a lot of damage very fast against groups faster than your other weapons with TMG PAs, and it boasts the strongest counter power of the three weapons due to Brand New Star synergy with Hero Counter. It suffers from low single-target DPS and HTF power compared to its counterparts, however.

Talis's strength is in support, mobility, and Hero Time Finish. It has the highest theoretical HTF output due to how Talis PAs and HTF interact with the other weapons, and you can tack on some extra DPS by just switching, throwing your Jet Wheels and Wise Hounds, and switching back to your DPS weapons. You can also squeeze some decent mileage out of Techniques if you choose to do so. Of course, when mained it does somewhat lower damage than its counterparts in most fields if Techs aren't factored into play.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

do people honestly think hero counter isnt wtf amazing?

Idk, I just spam energy shots only. The guy who said countering is good, is a fool.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2