Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark Blast Exp

Default Dark Blast Exp

Hey guys just wanted to ask what is the method of winning exp with the Dark Blast?
    Is it Kill based, Rank based, or Dark Blast Kills based?
    Thanks in advance!

Seems to be all around kill-based. Got 330k in a SHAQ meanwhile party member only got 100k.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

It's a portion of your accumulated EXP, like with Skill Rings, and is influenced by associated boosters, which is more than likely why the above person got a different value than a party member. Unlike Skill Rings, though, it only updates post-quest, so things like EXP tickets don't increase it.

Do whatever you'd usually do to level -- Buster Quests and the event-compatible Advance Quests, in other words.

Rate seems to scale based off of what you're killing. As far as I can tell, demons and (some) darkers seem to give 30% exp ratio whereas other stuff gives 10%. I'm not sure if there are any others that give higher than 10%. BQ/EQBQ and ruins AQ are goto atm

SWiki is composing a table of Dark Blast experience rates here.

The particular type of darker that gives the 30% rate is the "Aquatic" type (Dagashes, Kuklonedas, etc.), i.e. the darkers associated with Dark Falz Elder. Ruins AQ would be loaded with these.

The table also indicates (I think?) that the Dark Arms/Dark Falz Elder EQs also give the 30% experience rate.

Also, according to the table, only BQs that take place in Verun will give the 30% rate (or, in particular, the demons that spawn there give the 30% rate). The Cuent BQs only give a 10% rate. This makes sense since Verun is where all of this Dark Blast hijinks started.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Use exp tickets or not?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Use exp tickets or not?
    EXP tickets don't work. It's only EXP from enemy kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    SWiki is composing a table of Dark Blast experience rates here.

The particular type of darker that gives the 30% rate is the "Aquatic" type (Dagashes, Kuklonedas, etc.), i.e. the darkers associated with Dark Falz Elder. Ruins AQ would be loaded with these.

The table also indicates (I think?) that the Dark Arms/Dark Falz Elder EQs also give the 30% experience rate.

Also, according to the table, only BQs that take place in Verun will give the 30% rate (or, in particular, the demons that spawn there give the 30% rate). The Cuent BQs only give a 10% rate. This makes sense since Verun is where all of this Dark Blast hijinks started.
    why elder types are 'aquatic'? It think they have stone motif, like elder himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    why elder types are 'aquatic'? It think they have stone motif, like elder himself.
    It's not as obvious as with the other Darker types, but they're all based off aquatic life. Even the Wondas have fins. Kuklonahda have shrimp tails. Zeshrayda's internal name is Alligator Snapper. As in Alligator Snapping Turtle.

Wolghada is the only one that's REALLY pushing it, because I can't figure out what it's supposed to be.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 26, 2017 at 12:57 PM.

Wolghada seems most likely based on gills (what fishes use to breath), that's the only aquatic thing i could associate him with xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA