Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have 2 of 3 my characters all-class lv 80 capped and now I think it was just a waste of time 'cause I've palyed only BrHu before and only Hero now...
    Don't spread yourself to all classes - just choose one of top damage dealers and master it, otherwise you'll suck on MPA EQs.

You can just split your mag between all attack types if you wanna play them all, at most some worthless robot on here will complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I have 2 of 3 my characters all-class lv 80 capped and now I think it was just a waste of time 'cause I've palyed only BrHu before and only Hero now...
    Don't spread yourself to all classes - just choose one of top damage dealers and master it, otherwise you'll suck on MPA EQs.
    Leveling all classes to cap takes too long, but it's nice to have. You can still focus on one class while playing them all. You don't even have to be an expert to be helpful in most EQ's, just learn your PA's and practice a little and you'll do your share of damage. Daily LQ is a good way to learn and level classes at the same time, especially if you can do it with an undersized MPA.

I second everyone that says get more than 1 character for the benefits, even if you never play those characters. Leveling all classes is easier on one character, but it's harder to master them this way. I capped most of the classes on my main and then releveled the ones I was interested in on my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    If you already have your favorite classes at cap there's no reason to not level the others. Especially since you can power level in Bonus Quests without even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by xylomarim View Post
    As long as I buy new mags with AC, can I have just one character and play all available classes efficiently? Or is there something else I'm missing that won't allow it...

I have many, many questions, including crafting stuff that I can probably find on these forums. This is my first post
    you could. i've done that, maxing all classes (well, except Fighter, not to good on it), beside you only need raise 1 character to unlock Hero class, other characters on same account only need to get the Quest from Koffie to unlock (no need to rerun 3 class to 75).

the cons, you can only run Time Attack which is your weekly "Meseta salary" once, and you only get 1 All Skill Tree Reset gift too since it was given per character.