Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I mean I can't even check the actual questionnaire out even if I did have enough Japanese proficiency to fill it out as their site keeps sending me around in a login loop.

Login -> gets to account page -> let's do the survey -> Please log in (??) -> gets to account page -> let's do the survey -> Please log in -> fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    I mean I can't even check the actual questionnaire out even if I did have enough Japanese proficiency to fill it out as their site keeps sending me around in a login loop.

Login -> gets to account page -> let's do the survey -> Please log in (??) -> gets to account page -> let's do the survey -> Please log in -> fuck it.
    The link goes to the login page. The instructions say "click the link to log in, then click the 'enquete' button after logging in."

So the link you go to is: https://gw.sega.jp/gw/user/

And then you click the button for the window that says "『ファンタシースターオンライン2』に関するアンケートを実施しております。"
    Last edited by Selphea; Nov 14, 2017 at 09:25 AM.

Asked them to buff FiBr and FiBo

I whinged that it is too easy to get to be an OP hero, and that FO tech charge times really let them down in (particularly non-boss) MPAs. I also added that I'd like to see an option to reduce the sometimes overwhelming visual effects in game, so that when I'm playing FI or something I can actually tell what's happening to me/when to attack (I'm a bad FI ).

They got two thumbs up from me on how Ult Nab looks at the moment though, I'd like the enemy stats to stay this way.

I'm kicking myself now that I didn't add that most enemies are too easy to defeat.

being unable to see doesnt make anyone bad.. its just design flaw in general. sega sure thinks it is ok for the effect reduction to still be blinding which is ridiculous. all enemies theoretically have tells for every attack they do, problem is that if you cant see for shit due to blinding effects or terrible field of view then what do they expect the player to do

Basically I made comments about EPPR fully relying on element, Craft Mastery being worthless since weapon/unit crafting is discontinued, JBs Gear, Justice Crow, Heal Share, fields in general, and how there should be a party-only support skill that functions like that one Zeinesis pot. If the class has to jump through so many hoops just to perform worse than other classes in damage/speed/reach, then there should be some sort of benefit to it.
    For Hero, I commented on the least used PAs on the class and made some suggestions that would hopefully make people consider those PAs more (for example, make wise hound last longer). Also commented on the useless weapon switch gimmick.

Didn't comment on what I feel about EP5. I still think it's too early for a proper judgment to me, and I'm sure the JP playerbase is bombing that anyway. Sega seem to be getting aware of how dull the content is, anyway.
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Nov 14, 2017 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Also commented on the useless weapon switch gimmick..
    >Useless weapon swap gimmick
    How is seamlessly transitioning between different weapons a useless gimmick lmao
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    problem is that if you cant see for shit due to blinding effects or terrible field of view then what do they expect the player to do
    Yo in addition to my concerns wrt aggro skills someone wanna suggest they expand camera options? Might be sweet to expand fov or just zoom out a little

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

If they wanna give me an easier time to see, give me an option to not show the other players damage numbers. (okay maybe only show your parties) That would really help.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    being unable to see doesnt make anyone bad.. its just design flaw in general. sega sure thinks it is ok for the effect reduction to still be blinding which is ridiculous. all enemies theoretically have tells for every attack they do, problem is that if you cant see for shit due to blinding effects or terrible field of view then what do they expect the player to do
    You're very right, but what I meant was more that I haven't mastered the JA timings for each attack without being able to see them yet, like I can do with FO- that's how all my FI buddies are getting by at the moment. I'm pretty new to FI, I've been basically FO non-stop since the open beta (minor exceptions to cap classes, though tbh I used all-class talises more than I'd care to admit for that).

With that said though, I've been finding ult nab to be awesome for learning classes- it's the first quest I've done in a really long time where I actually *feel* like a FO, or like a FI, rather than a generic damage deader-gotta-go-fast-just-to-get-a-hit-in sorta deal. I can play with a bit of nuance now :P

+1 on the camera zoom out ability idea though, that'd be great too.