Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    This game hates me. 10 runs, all with colossal amounts of rare boost (250% or 300% rare booster, 100 or 150% tribooster, plus daily boost, plus event boosts) zero 13* drops. And no 12* units, either.

A friend who has run it several times less than me has gotten two already.
    Same deal here, I'm at 12 runs full boost every time with 800k meseta to my name and not a single 13* drop from the dragon, but I hop in Ult Lillipa and get a Slave NT Double Saber in less than 2 minutes. RNG is weird.
    Last edited by ZER0 DX; Jan 2, 2018 at 02:53 AM.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Did SEGA make any mention about the readjustment of expert requirements actually needing something challenging? It's getting old being stuck with 'expert' players in 20 min runs where the air phase goes on twice, and the MPA fails the meteor after 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Did SEGA make any mention about the readjustment of expert requirements actually needing something challenging? It's getting old being stuck with 'expert' players in 20 min runs where the air phase goes on twice, and the MPA fails the meteor after 2 weeks.
    I was just in an Expert run where noobs hogged the swords when the dragon landed from the meteor destruction

The wing stayed blue
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I've always mention this for a long time. Expert reqs must be progressive and updating with every new content and rebalance. But now they inexcusably low.

And removing Expert blocks was a really bad move. If there's many of non-expert in block, number of expert MPAs will decrease and there will be a higher chance to get in MPA with lack of people.

The dragon flying twice on phase 2 is extremely bad already on "expert" mpa, and I only get that once this week. Until today I never, ever, get into an MPA where they fail the meteor, so ... I don't know what to say really. I'm started to get curious on what it looks like when they fail the meteor though.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    The dragon flying twice on phase 2 is extremely bad already on "expert" mpa, and I only get that once this week. Until today I never, ever, get into an MPA where they fail the meteor, so ... I don't know what to say really. I'm started to get curious on what it looks like when they fail the meteor though.
    It runs into the stage and does damage to the whole platform like 5 times in quick succession or something

Not quick enough though. Hero can just spam the dodge key and avoid all 5 hits with no timing involved
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Just now some these "expert" pugs fail my Deus rematch. It was on 11 channel. Nuff said...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    It one-shots a bunch of people, and when the dragon lands for next phase, it will not have any blue parts to hit with Alisa's sword. The MPA has to waste a bunch of time beating on a damage-resistant dragon until blue parts come back up, easily causing ~20 minute runs.

Expert requirements scheduled to be revised in April.

So the terrible players that don't understand part breaking, meteor breaking, or just surviving on the regular dragon will get 2-3 months to cause the rematch version to fail for anyone not in a premade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Expert requirements scheduled to be revised in April.

So the terrible players that don't understand part breaking, meteor breaking, or just surviving on the regular dragon will get 2-3 months to cause the rematch version to fail for anyone not in a premade.
    Pugging rematch looked like a big no-no since last week.

About stupid meteor fails, I noticed something someone did to me last run that could actually screw the whole MPA if too many people do the same shit (which is probably what caused the giant meteor fail my last run);

-me, and the person in the cannon in front of me got hit off our cannons by a small meteor.
    -normally, it's w/e. I air reversal, step foward, get back in my own cannon.
    -what this clown did instead of stepping forward back into his own cannon, he jacked mine since he was knocked backwards making mine closer to him, leaving me wasting precious seconds looking for the next nearest free cannon or sword.

For the love of god, do not do this shit. Get back in your own cannon.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jan 2, 2018 at 02:26 PM.