Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I just want to know the latents on the drop 14*'s
    Just a flat 10% damage boost with whatever super special abilities you wanna throw on the thing.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Just a flat 10% damage boost with whatever super special abilities you wanna throw on the thing.
    No I mean the ones that drop as 14*, not the Val series
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Starting to get around 7mins per run, its just idk for a Raid that celebrates PSO's 30th Anniversary today, this felt like it didnt do it any justice. It's rushed, it lacks uniqueness, it's literally "too fast". I would rather they do a Raid that can take idk 20mins but keep you on your feet and entertained rather than just another "lets get it over with" kind of thing.

I cant even word how i properly feel about the Raid, its stuck as a 7/10 for me, could have done so much more

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    You are supposed to smack the blue parts with that to make it orange.
    ya i did that instead on my other runs, I didnt watch the streams or anything, went in blind as usual to try and enjoy this more.

Full disclosure - only done the one run so far, in fact it was the very first run so absolutely nobody knew what they were doing. Took maybe 20-25 mins.

With that said... can't say I enjoyed it. He spent an awful lot of time flapping around out of range of everything except the cannons when compared to being down on the ground and fightable. It kind of also feels like you need to be hero for this - I did this as FO, which is notoriously slow, meaning I didn't get a chance to play with the laconium sword when it was worth having one (I got one when he was flying! Couldn't do a thing with it though). The way that dragon moves, it was somewhat difficult at times to land a solid blow.

It also means for a good chunk of the EQ I'd get set up, which can be a bit slow as FO (aka throw my Talis to a good spot before charging a tech), then have to dodge a falling meteor, then get set up again, dodge another one, get set up, dodge twice because he's using a giant one now, etc. Hero might be able to dodge the big one easy enough - they could certainly dodge the smaller ones faster than I can.

Treesus and Mother I certainly find more fun, but like I said, it was only the first run. I'm a bit skeptical now, but I expect my opinion to change a bit after a few more goes.
    Last edited by Hysteria1987; Dec 20, 2017 at 06:01 PM.

First blind run for me took about 20 mins and now on my most recent one it has been 13 mins so I suppose people are slowly getting it.

I played as Bouncer and it is pretty entertaining with the Photon Blade buffs and PB Homing along with Break Stance. However, I wish the dragon didn't spend all that time away while we brainlessly shoot at it with the cannons. Otherwise most of the fight is fun to me. Didn't really use the Laconium Sword much until the end but it is also pretty fun to mess around with.
    Last edited by Ransu; Aug 27, 2018 at 04:29 PM.

14* Atra has the same potential as 13* Val.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

ran once, died once due poor visiblity on the flames phase when the dragon peaks from the walls, boring, don't care about the poopy 14* or the meseta from selling them on player shops - time for another vacation
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    14* Atra has the same potential as 13* Val.
    no they mean the 14* partisan/knuckle/tmg/boots that drop

Dual Bird: Regenerate PP if you dodge an attack with Stylish Roll or Step

Gear Experience: Drop a giant gold fist on enemies when you dodge an attack with Sway

Gilde Girola: Guarding restores PP, and if you have full Partizan Gear, you will not consume Partizan Gear while in midair

Gilles Weihen: Boost the power of Elemental Burst and automatically activate Burst when you use a PA
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 21, 2017 at 01:55 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

val tmg with radiating grace s1 and s3 and orbit saf is 47% reload with percents that high its 50 pp on a tap and 155pp in nearly 2 seconds flat