Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Ended up left with just 41mil left from my nearly 200mil.

I'm just done with affixing forever...
    Well you somewhat searched for complication. Why Guranz instead of Maggi? Flict Magia 100% is super easy since solo xq (blade stabilizer NT SAF for the win) Why not uspsoltting with trash affixes first and then assuring final result? 100% or nothing :3

Ended up left with just 41mil left from my nearly 200mil.
    I'm just done with affixing forever...
    OMG. Lol. Why? 15 mil for 7s soul receptor fodder = 100% soul, 200 Kagaseo stone (any Quotz) + 20 Ether fuse (to Glycina) +35 and 7s it = 100% Technique VI and and 8 mil for Tech&PP/2...

PS: For a Force must have Phrase Weak from any +35 Fornis fodder

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Well you somewhat searched for complication. Why Guranz instead of Maggi? Flict Magia 100% is super easy since solo xq (blade stabilizer NT SAF for the win) Why not uspsoltting with trash affixes first and then assuring final result? 100% or nothing :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    OMG. Lol. Why? 15 mil for 7s soul receptor fodder = 100% soul, 200 Kagaseo stone (any Quotz) + 20 Ether fuse (to Glycina) +35 and 7s it = 100% Technique VI and and 8 mil for Tech&PP/2...

PS: For a Force must have Phrase Weak from any +35 Fornis fodder
    Because I never affix more than a Apprentice, Mod, Flict, Spirita III, and am bad at affixing and learning the techniques behind it. What's done is done.
    Also, I completely forgot about Phrase Weak...

Because I never affix more than a Apprentice, Mod, Flict, Spirita III, and am bad at affixing and learning the techniques behind it. What's done is done.
    Same as me. I'm bad at it too, especially in Units affixes. Units posted on a page 4 of this thread was created just after solo PD was added and it's my best by now even when I have several full Izane and Evleda sets I just can't push myself to affix them. Maybe when I got full Weila I'll have some courage.

And don't be upset. I've lost about 150 mil on Atra too 'cause some tards gave us a lie about Val's drop rates I've bought first swords I saw. Then bought some wrong fodder for 30 mil by mistake 'cause there were no true info about S-abilities...

UPD: Well about being not good at something: just don't hesitate and ask.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Jan 5, 2018 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    UPD: Well about being not good at something: just don't hesitate and ask.
    Yeah, it was more of the anxiousness to get it done, so after the first couple of failures, I just wanted to keep smashing my head against the wall, so to speak, until I got something half decent. The worst thing is that I now remember that I had actually taken the time to create 7-slot SAF fodders during the July boost week when I made my Antithesis Trainer Jet Boots with Phrase Weak, Magi the Soul, Modulator, Sentence Technique, Flict Magia, Tech III, and Noble Technique so that it would be 100%. I'm just done... well, now that I remember what I did, I might try again after my TACOs.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 5, 2018 at 08:14 PM.

The affixing system is completely fucked, has a ton of arbitrary rules and different affixes that affect each other in an arbitrary way and worst of all it's all left completely unexplained in the UI of the game. Sega just keeps adding stuff to it each year but never leaves any real place to find concise explanations on it in the game itself and as such it's pretty much up to us to go read a hefty japanese wiki article on it or something. That why I still affix by ep2 standards. Too much of a pain in the ass to research all this bullshit especially for such a minimal gain.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    The affixing system is completely fucked, has a ton of arbitrary rules and different affixes that affect each other in an arbitrary way and worst of all it's all left completely unexplained in the UI of the game. Sega just keeps adding stuff to it each year but never leaves any real place to find concise explanations on it in the game itself and as such it's pretty much up to us to go read a hefty japanese wiki article on it or something. That why I still affix by ep2 standards. Too much of a pain in the ass to research all this bullshit especially for such a minimal gain.
    It gets worse when you know what you want but RNG stops you. It once took me 2000 excubes just t upslot from 5>6. I don't know why Sega can't make a way for any affix you want has a 100% chance through in game methods. You shouldn't have to wait an entire half a year for a 10% boost. There needs to be ways to 100% any slots you want year round. Especially when affixing is so expensive.

2000xcoobs ...to go 5>6... I did this countless time without waiting boost week. Was before 40% affix booster item was implemented right?

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    *snip* Too much of a pain in the ass to research all this bullshit especially for such a minimal gain.
    I do agree affix system is pretty obscure at first glance but
    http://pso2affix.seilent.net/

Also affixing is way easier than it used to be since we have access to SAF. Aside Ether Factor and Astral Soul (and with upcoming Xie exchange for Ray it's not even true anymore...for weapons) which are mesetas sink and can give some headaches to set up fodders, I'm tempted to say LOL to what was wrote above.
    Last edited by Masu; Jan 6, 2018 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    2000xcoobs ...to go 5>6... I did this countless time without waiting boost week. Was before 40% affix booster item was implemented right?

I do agree affix system is pretty obscure at first glance but
    http://pso2affix.seilent.net/

Also affixing is way easier than it used to be since we have access to SAF. Aside Ether Factor and Astral Soul (and with upcoming Xie exchange for Ray it's not even true anymore...for weapons) which are mesetas sink and can give some headaches to set up fodders, I'm tempted to say LOL to what was wrote above.
    RNG is RNG is RNG is RNG. Also there are SAF for units? Please, laugh all you want it won't change the fact that affixing is the most unfriendly game mechanic ever created. The fact that you have to link something that exists outside of the game for reference says it all.

I'm not even done with Affixing, but I just want to be done with Affixing already.

Spoiler!

If my Unit affix doesn't get done by this Boost Week, I'm honestly just going to hoard resources until the next Boost Week.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]