Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40474849505152 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Snow Phantasia

Without Outer

Spoiler!

With outer

Spoiler!

as usual comments if any
    Longer hair suits your character. Decent outfit.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So I saw someone in the Fashion Catalog use the Fluffy Extension (ふわ毛エクステ) to make some rough bangs on the [Apprentice] Hair, and I wanted to give it a try as well, but since I don't currently have that hairstyle, I used the Haru Okumura Hair (奥村春ヘアー) instead; I did it on Rhian since the jet black hair tends to mask the seams of messing with hair-type accessories, and decided to make a "younger" look for her using the RINA Battle Suit Snow (RINA戦闘衣 雪[Ba]).

Spoiler!

EDIT: I realize now that I'm fully awake that it just looks kinda flat in that picture, so here are some different angles for the bangs:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 16, 2018 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So I saw someone in the Fashion Catalog use the Fluffy Extension (ふわ毛エクステ) to make some rough bangs on the [Apprentice] Hair, and I wanted to give it a try as well, but since I don't currently have that hairstyle, I used the Haru Okumura Hair (奥村春ヘアー) instead; I did it on Rhian since the jet black hair tends to mask the seams of messing with hair-type accessories, and decided to make a "younger" look for her using the RINA Battle Suit Snow (RINA戦闘衣 雪[Ba]).

Spoiler!
    Very cute. I approve of creative use of accessories.

Finally, a new post.
    Spoiler!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Oh wow, thats an intersting combination of a lot of things. Goes surprisingly well together!

To keep the thread going imma add some more Cody:
    Spoiler!

usual scratch batch, releasing my inner shuuni because apparently that's what the current scratch male fashion is about xD

Toriame
    I absolutely love the new horns, they are discrete enough, but still adds cool points
    Spoiler!

Deadre
    SG scratch blessed me and gave me Sharp Order Ba, and exactly the color I wanted at that ! Pretty happy with how that look turned out
    Spoiler!

Medeus
    Gotta release the edge !
    Spoiler!

A minor update to Finnian's fleshie look; I swapped out the Topless Jeans [Ba] for a different color variant (from Shadow to Steel) and changed the inner from a Frontier Guide Shadow to Kranos Ares Metal; also, I'm happy I was able to pull the Wolf Sideburns since I think they really pull the look together.
    Oh, also, I really want to get the Sharp Order Shadow [Ba] and Sharp Order Sun [In] and pair it with the Zodiac Camo M [Ou] that I've been sitting on for a while to give him a "combat" fleshie outfit.
    Spoiler!

Also, I really like how the Icesilica Parts look (though I am not a fan of the Head Part), particularly on Rhian:
    Spoiler!

My favorite part of it, though, is the Arm Parts. Here are a couple of parts combos that I came up with them; while I am more partial to the second one, I would love to hear opinions or other suggestions for Body or Leg Parts:

Valkia Body + Eclepiste Legs
    Spoiler!

Nono Schwantz Body + Valkia Legs
    Spoiler!

Happy Thotty Holidays! (This was the only christmas outfit I have...)

Spoiler!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Happy Thotty Holidays! (This was the only christmas outfit I have...)

Spoiler!
    We have the same taste in outfits:

Spoiler!
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Happy Halloween

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』