Default Coming Back to PSO2 after...

It's almost 2 years since I stopped playing the game. I was 75 in all classes and the new 12* and 13* stuff was the hottest. Episode 4 was just launched and Fo was the most op class.

I logged today and I felt more lost than the day I started playing.

I used to play Br/Hu when Average Stance was still a thing. I also mained Ra/Br with that insane dmg to weakpoints. Now all that has changed.

So, what should I be looking for to come back as a decent player? I know there's a new Hero class, and a lot new 13* and 14* stuff, also rings.
    Is Br/Hu katana still viable? what about Gu? Most important quest to do these days?
    I have so many questions... xD But I guess is best to start playing and see for myself :S
    Eurasia Gu/Hu/Br/Ra - 70/70/70/70
    Black March Fo/Te 62/45
    Ship2

The objectives you do now are the same as you did back then. Do the EQs. Level your preferred classes to 80 (since 85 is coming soon). The classes you liked playing are still viable due to class changes but Hero is still more fun to play and easier dmg imo. You can now buy certain 13*s in the player shop which if you +35 the new weapon series you can get an item to convert it to 14* but it's only a really good weapon with certain affixes. It's good enough to get you bac and running if you need a new weapon.

How do I get an NT weapon to unlock level cap? I need a 13* katana with that NT potential, and lots of them to grind it. Can I buy it too? Only drops? I just wanted to unlock the level cap, so the easiest-cheapest way is what I'm looking for
    Eurasia Gu/Hu/Br/Ra - 70/70/70/70
    Black March Fo/Te 62/45
    Ship2

Quote Originally Posted by SeYc View Post
    How do I get an NT weapon to unlock level cap? I need a 13* katana with that NT potential, and lots of them to grind it. Can I buy it too? Only drops? I just wanted to unlock the level cap, so the easiest-cheapest way is what I'm looking for
    Depends which one you want. If you just want a 13* to unlock the level cap then you can buy one. If you don't wanna spend money you can wait till the next update which will open up 2018 weapon badges which can get you ray weapons or you can just EQ grind like you used to.

Pudding's collection files for Aura and Revolucio weapons are easy to get, and they will stay around for some time. They aren't very good weapons, with the exception of Aura with an arena booster potential, but they're an easy way to get a +35 weapon. Aura's SAF is also OK (but not great) if you want to use it for affixing later.

Another option is to just buy the Val series katana. Once you upgrade it to +35, you'll get an item that will allow you to turn it into a 14* katana which would give you an up to date weapon right away.

I used to play Br/Hu when Average Stance was still a thing.
    Fury Stance and Average Stance are now passive skills that get disabled when you activate Guard Stance and Weak Stance respectively. Br/Hu is still pretty OP. With the new skill rings, you can make it more invincible than it ever was, thanks to the L/Mate Lovers left ring, For extra damage, the R/C Strike Strike right ring works well too.

Be a Hero. That is all.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2