Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I have full set of Union with 90atk of each kind, 85HP, 4PP and All res 3 - it's REALLY outdated.
    10-12k/ps is my maximum on Atrum.

Just for interest I watched some videos at youtube of soloing Atrum and there's no single one showed his stats to public...
    Ares LUPG(TMG) and a r (GS User) have shown their stats a few times i think,they both soloed atrum and Ares does it as if its is morning meal.
    Usually about 4k attack i think on tmgs,100 from stir fry,team boost,160 atk units and 14* weapon,though not sure if that accounts for the shifta from the shifta boots,didnt check.

Edit: Ares has been clearing Atrum in 15mins consistently now,and given that its a 30min raid and most 4man pugs are 11min--13min tops (Randoms),kinda shows that it is doable with lesser gear
    I really need to pick up the pace aha
    Last edited by Moffen; Feb 3, 2018 at 07:06 PM.
    Spoiler!

Almost in first place

Note, I only play Su/Fi
    Last edited by Ahri; Feb 5, 2018 at 09:13 PM.

I brought you some of statistics with numbers of 4 last Atrum (only without mobs) runs which I attended.

1st run was a typical Multiblock. Pretty average one.

2nd run we were at 3 Heroes and good geared katana Braver. First of Heroes was good geared and with a second one we were equal. 'Cause I failed 1st Hero time there it affected final numbers.

3rd run we were at 4 Heroes. 1 good geared, 1 average and 2 poor ones, one of which 80% of combat time used Laconium sword.

4rd run is really noticeable. 5th place. 3 Heroes and a Techer. Hero and Techer were at premade and had a perfect gear with Weila and 200 atk per unit. Techer gave all himself into his 9.1k. And it could be a higher place but we had a 4th Hero who was a typical Rising slash holding slacker...

Well about that good geared Hero from last run - I can believe about guys like him can easy solo Atrum. Numbers tell it all...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Feb 5, 2018 at 07:02 PM.

It was fun, but somewhat stressful. Died during the last phase on my first attempt because the game hates me.

Finally figured out where best to shoot from after my 3rd attempt with BBow; it's still a hassle to re-position every time he spins, and I die a little inside when I miss the head or hit the wrong leg with Final Nemesis.

Finally got my very 1st B rank on this rematch and I'm really salty about it even though it's one of my best performance in this rematch hahahha. 1 dced during the cannon phase but continued anyway so the fight took longer than expected it's just that it only took a single mistake and a dragon that wants you dead to kill you twice(1 w/ hero will) in less than a minute.

Something happend with Atrum. He just don't fly. And if on shooting phase wings can be broken to push script forward then later he stuck like this:

Tried to start quest twice and both tries ended with this...SEGA seems screwed up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Something happend with Atrum. He just don't fly. And if on shooting phase wings can be broken to push script forward then later he stuck like this:

Tried to start quest twice and both tries ended with this...SEGA seems screwed up again.
    Were you 3 manning the quest? Otherwise host could be lagging terrible.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Were you 3 manning the quest? Otherwise host could be lagging terrible.
    4 ppl. Both runs with different hosts. And there were no lags, just broken Atrum flying script.