Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default The Black Dragon Post Thoughts and Discussion + how you won thread

Isit really that hard.. share your experience here..

and you can charge the sword how ??
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jan 24, 2018 at 10:43 AM.

You charge the same way you charge any tech; hold down the button for a few sec until your character does an animation indicating that the ability is charged.

1 out of 1 so far. Beat it after about 25mins. Non-expert pick-up group with Hero, Fighter, Bouncer and Techer. Needless to say, it's the Techer's Deband that prevented deaths. I can see Sega nerfing this.

carry on your weight and make friend with techer your would be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    1 out of 1 so far. Beat it after about 25mins. Non-expert pick-up group with Hero, Fighter, Bouncer and Techer. Needless to say, it's the Techer's Deband that prevented deaths. I can see Sega nerfing this.
    Was that a single attempt that took 25 minutes, or several failed ones that added up to a total of 25?

i took 25 minutes to kill him

I've said it before on Gracia rematch, and it's even truer now, the pso community is not capable of meeting actual challenges. Fucking pathetic phasion stars, all of the stamina they could muster wouldn't help them.

Thirty million for a lobby action but their units and weapon look like trash. Thirty million for a new hairstyle so they can look good while getting butt fucked by Atrum. I ran this shit on fi/hu running LB, no techer, with less than thousand hp (qliphad units) not one fucking death. Meanwhile Hero's are getting their asses handed to them. Fuck I miss the days of MHFO.

It's booring. With techer in party incoming damage isn't a problem. Problem is lack of dps to cut off 2nd fly with meteor and 2nd common fly before burn out. And laconium sword seems to have lower effective distance than 12 ppl one.
    1st attempt - 64th place with ~15 min.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Was that a single attempt that took 25 minutes, or several failed ones that added up to a total of 25?
    One single attempt that took 25mins. Heck, the bgm during the trash part actually looped before we got on the 1st platform where we fight the dragon.

Kill in ~15min. All that farming makes one good at not dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    I've said it before on Gracia rematch, and it's even truer now, the pso community is not capable of meeting actual challenges. Fucking pathetic phasion stars, all of the stamina they could muster wouldn't help them.

Thirty million for a lobby action but their units and weapon look like trash. Thirty million for a new hairstyle so they can look good while getting butt fucked by Atrum. I ran this shit on fi/hu running LB, no techer, with less than thousand hp (qliphad units) not one fucking death. Meanwhile Hero's are getting their asses handed to them. Fuck I miss the days of MHFO.
    This amount of autism is astounding, just play with your team in order to avoid that kind of baddies. Or you could also solo.

I took around 27 mins in a blind run as hero, soloing with laconium sword seems to be impossible for now.
    Spoiler!