Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default So, Austere-NT, are you hyped? What are you hopes for this new line of weapon?

Quick recap from bumped:

-One day in the future, you’ll be able to evolve your Invade-NT into Austere-NT.
    -It may go like this [Invade-NT] + [Some Exchange Item] = Austere-NT
    -Your old-type Austere won’t be left out in the cold because they have stuff planned for them as well

With that timbit of info, what do you hope for?

For me, I hope that not only are they are 14★ weapons, but that they surpass what we currently have.

Austere weapons were the ultimate weapons to have when I left the game 22 months ago. While they got surpassed while I was gone, I still kept mine when I came back because, well, it meant a lot to me, I worked hard to get that weapon. So my 2nd wish is that they make the trade worth wild.

Finally, as Fo/Te, I hope that they take the concept of the Eternal Psycho Drive and run with it, go beyond 75% attribute conversion, I want to be able to kill enemies on XH with 1 or 2 hits like so many other classes can. Forces are suppose to be slow glass canons, but since XH came around years ago, this has never been the case.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Hope?

No need to get Invade-NT drop to get Austere-NT ..... hopefully we can just trade OT-Austere to Austere-NT (max grind 35).

Considering I only played with Tmg most of the time ..... needing to get Invade-NT (Tmg) to drop kinda .... :/ if rng decided to troll.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Hope?

No need to get Invade-NT drop to get Austere-NT ..... hopefully we can just trade OT-Austere to Austere-NT (max grind 35).

Considering I only played with Tmg most of the time ..... needing to get Invade-NT (Tmg) to drop kinda .... :/ if rng decided to troll.
    I wouldn't worry about it, SEGA can be dicks, but even they have their limits, they'll allow some sort of trade to get an Austere-NT. Plus, they'll be able to be dickish either way because the people who used their old Austere as grind food or fodder will be super pissed

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    -Your old-type Austere won’t be left out in the cold because they have stuff planned for them as well
    I'm guessing OT Austere might gonna have the 2nd upgrade for the next PD.

EDIT: I mean 2nd upgrade, not 3rd upgrade.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Mar 5, 2018 at 11:33 PM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

i'm expecting something dumb like the exchange process you need to do to convert your nemesis and slave OTs into NTs.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I think it will be top weapon series of the game before 15* release.
    OT-Austere most likely will can be changed for Invade-NT and Austere-NT reqs will be like 999 Lambda Grinders...

Let's pray it didn't require any other +35 weapons except Invade-NT for exchange.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 5, 2018 at 02:07 AM.

cant wait for attribute boost 5% to shoot up in price
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    With that timbit of info, what do you hope for?
    It doesn't feel like anything important? One day in the next few years there will be weapon upgrade, one among others, that will look exactly (probably) like austere series. By that time 14s will be a baseline. Of course they will be the best... by 5% off the alternatives.

Austere were special back when you didn't have stuff issued on files, and without attending to ult 24/8 you'd need to do something around with non-rainbow stuff or extending.
    Nowadays you have so many options, starting from purchasable atra, that its not even funny.

I mean, more power, yaaay.

New stone and boosters to pickup.

Austere Calibur is easily one of the best looking swords in the game IMO, so I'm happy it's getting revived. Mine's been rotting in my inventory for lord knows how long.

I'm just hoping they stay relevant for as long as they did back then; I got more mileage out of my OT Austere than any other weapon, the only thing that comes close is maybe Qliphad.