Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm still using my Austere. I won't change for anything less than a real 14 stars (omega elder pain really).
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I'm still using my Austere. I won't change for anything less than a real 14 stars (omega elder pain really).
    delete this immediately for your own sake

Don't know your class, but does Atra offer any good super special abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I'm not looking forward to farming Nero-NTs and Caligula-NTs for these weapons.

LUL Sega is not going to let their support scratch income or their other revenue streams stop flowing. Keep chasing that carrot.
    They always can add to reqs 999 Class Excubes or other same shit.

As for a OT-Austere I'm still using it on a 3rd character for a daily routine. It's really fine until you don't come with it in top-end EQs where no room for a slack like rematches and e.t.c.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 5, 2018 at 11:46 AM.

i still have my old invade dual blades for my bouncer , i never got the austere DB and my question is at this point is still a good idea fight for an austere DB for trnasform it into NT ver. obiusly i have to wait and see how this new weapons come

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    They always can add to reqs 999 Class Excubes or other same shit.

As for a OT-Austere I'm still using it on a 3rd character for a daily routine. It's really fine until you don't come with it in top-end EQs where no room for a slack like rematches and e.t.c.
    That would require 200 level ups for 1 particular class at over 10 000 000 EXP per level. Even if you have all the time in the world to get 2 level ups per week, that's still over 3 months of intense grinding. Not sure if anyone would have what it takes to grind this much unless it would be the last weapon they would ever need, and even then.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Not sure if anyone would have what it takes to grind this much unless it would be the last weapon they would ever need, and even then.
    If this will be strongest series of the game except future 15* people will do any shit for getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    If this will be strongest series of the game except future 15* people will do any shit for getting it.
    Pretty sure people would start hacking class cubes above anything else.

Maoulizbeth> Nah it's fine.

Importer > I don't have the materials to exchange for it. I've been destroying 13 stars weapons ever since it became a thing and I'm still several hundreds shy of every material needed. I mostly play HuFi but I keep a collection for every class. I intend to get an Atra Rifle and an Atra Wand (possibly a Rod too) but as far as swords go I really want something genuine and not some budget crap.

BTW did they say anything about Union Weapons? With the Ray series being so readily available, I thought those might get some relevance again, but...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

BTW did they say anything about Union Weapons? With the Ray series being so readily available, I thought those might get some relevance again, but...
    Union is a starter gear now. Aviable everytime with 2018 weapon badges and after some Solo PD runs, which tickets aviable for these badges too.