Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

the only thing that is stupid for me is why the hell this campaing didnt give EXP boost too

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    So i take it nobody is going to bother with this then.
    Not gonna even try.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Aside from the campaign clears, I doubt many will bother to farm this. Considering this is one of the less liked quests, having only demonia dropping seems like a bad deal. The 300% extra HP doesnt make it any attractive either. This is the first time I feel that SEGA overestimated how much people will chase the carrot. That is unless the drop rate for these is high enough(read: as high as 13* from dragon) but that doesnt seem likely

I will run it a few times as I have never done it with a big group before, so it would be a nice change of pace. However, if the rates are not good, I would probably stop when I get bored of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    I will run it a few times as I have never done it with a big group before, so it would be a nice change of pace. However, if the rates are not good, I would probably stop when I get bored of it.
    Well, I made around ten runs after all and... nothing more than a few 10☆. Maybe that's because RNGsus, maybe that's because we never made those RQ with more than 6/12 people (and we've waited for a long time at the teleporter before reaching that).

i guess i'll be able to finish up those rq titles i was missing. i just needed the last one for 99,999,999 points.

Would have been nice to include form weapons to the shop for 200~ 5th anniversary gold badges. I still don't understand why those weps are treated like their 14* tier when we have atra, astra, zeinesis and quilphad available for use... >.>;

AFAIK 14☆ Lavis Cannon is the best Wand for Te/Br because waves scales with T-ATK but 13☆ Form Scythe is the best one for Te/Hu since waves scales with S-ATK.

Things are wayyyy too fragile, in an mpa they die before they fully render.

Going solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    AFAIK 14☆ Lavis Cannon is the best Wand for Te/Br because waves scales with T-ATK but 13☆ Form Scythe is the best one for Te/Hu since waves scales with S-ATK.
    *in an obviously researchless wrong voice* "as far as i know"

lmao