Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I was unable to buy Arkuma Charm Snow [Ba] for 7 mils when it was first released, now it's 10+ and won't drop anymore.
    Set of Claws accessories costs me 8 mils both, now they're 10 and 6 and won't drop too.
    About bunny mask I already said. But I don't interested in it. Arkuma Headband got from 14 to 17mils.
    Dusk Thigh High Socks was 21 mil now 30+ and won't drop. Nuff said.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Last few scratches most adequate prices was only on release date. And where I expect price drop - it rised about 1-3 mils to the later date. Even if nobody purchase prices won't go down T_T
    Sssoooo fucking true. DOWN with this retardedly obscene prices that's been going on. I understand supply and demand but this is fucking ridiculous.

Last few scratches most adequate prices was only on release date. And where I expect price drop - it rised about 1-3 mils to the later date. Even if nobody purchase prices won't go down T_T
    Are you telling me that people don't undercut each other and by proxy of there being lots of people that sratch the supply goes higher than demand???
    because I've bought scratch before and the prices always plummet after 2 days. The smartest people buy new AC release stock, hoard and resell at a later date. The only thing I've not seen go down in price since release is Armeure hair, but that was a super popular amd overrated hairstyle.

Recently you bought Oily Tan, right. Currently its around 31m, on release it was 150m, go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    Are you telling me that people don't undercut each other and by proxy of there being lots of people that sratch the supply goes higher than demand???
    because I've bought scratch before and the prices always plummet after 2 days. The smartest people buy new AC release stock, hoard and resell at a later date. The only thing I've not seen go down in price since release is Armeure hair, but that was a super popular amd overrated hairstyle.

Recently you bought Oily Tan, right. Currently its around 31m, on release it was 150m, go figure.
    In your dreams maybe. I always monitor interesting things I couldn't buy after it's scratch ends - price never changes. Oily Tan is a wrong example 'cause it's limited at first and not so popular by second. I monitor it and figure lowest price of 21 mil for byin it. But here if we took popular stuff I can't do this 'cause prices only go high and if go down it's insignificantly.

When I sell Sweat Mini Denim Sky [Ba] I drop about 10% of current price, but these pieces of shit can drop 5-10 meseta on 100 mils lot and be fine.

PR pose was 100m at start - I was too broke for it, and now it's 300m lol.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 7, 2018 at 07:52 PM.

In my dreams? I have alot of personal experience dabbling in the market since I often merch and/or scratch myself.
    Rule 1: dont buy on day of release
    Rule 2: dont buy when its almost over and/or ended (bc yes thats when prices may rise)
    Rule 3: supply and demand IS always a thing, that is what makes a marketplace what it is.

Thankfully I dont like the new stuff on this scratch, but I like the recolors of old stuff which also happen to be super cheap (:
    But yeah, I am not liking how recent scratches prices has been so high. Cant tell if is less people scratching, or just more meseta in the system :S

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Thankfully I dont like the new stuff on this scratch, but I like the recolors of old stuff which also happen to be super cheap (:
    But yeah, I am not liking how recent scratches prices has been so high. Cant tell if is less people scratching, or just more meseta in the system :S
    Most definitely less people scratching.

PR pose was 100m at start
    What? I bought mine for like 31mil on the second day of its release. Only Loser pose started higher at like 50mil-ish and just kept steadily climbing. Even with this scratch, I started moaning at some of prices of the stuff I really wanted but kept checking regardless. At the end of the day, I ended up buying the stuff I wanted for a much lower asking price.

And rule of thumb has always been this: Scratch release day is usually the worse day to buy stuff. Everyone just tries to bleed the playerbase out of their meseta with high prices. It's just how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Massaki View Post
    What? I bought mine for like 31mil on the second day of its release.
    I don't remember it realy. 100m was my last writed price on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Massaki View Post
    And rule of thumb has always been this: Scratch release day is usually the worse day to buy stuff. Everyone just tries to bleed the playerbase out of their meseta with high prices. It's just how it works.
    Well my monitorings of 4 last scratches says opposite. I'm always lose 1-3 mils at each purchase done at later date.

Are prices in other ships much lower than in ship 2? Just wondering because 30 mil for Behind the dusk [ba] is lame