Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Galaxy Étoile AC Scratch (22 March 2018 - 25 April 2018)

Too poor after the Nova scratch, but then again, not much catches my eye except those smithy gloves and the bandana with goggles.

save my mst for upcoming Shining Resonance revival next week

Maaaaaaaaan they're really holding out on Alisa/Harriet battlewear recolors. We can really use a break from the overused white/silver + gold trim. Until then, most of these coming scratches look like trash to me.

I like Gene basewear, but rest is meh. Everything cost too much though, so saving my for other stuff :s

No bonus keys for scratching regulars, how cheap

That shitty bum Ba and even its In is "you lose" scratch result. Meanwhile we get p2w prem2 drinks, fucking KMR cant not shit up pso2. Oh and byebye ep1-3, now it's made by KMR shit only.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    That shitty bum Ba and even its In is "you lose" scratch result. Meanwhile we get p2w prem2 drinks, fucking KMR cant not shit up pso2. Oh and byebye ep1-3, now it's made by KMR shit only.
    Oh no! A redundant mode that is just there to confuse new players is gone!
    Oh no! Premium 2 Drinks finally are worth a damn!
    How horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Oh no! A redundant mode that is just there to confuse new players is gone!
    Oh no! Premium 2 Drinks finally are worth a damn!
    How horrible!
    Oh no, a sarcastic unpleasant person with different opinion! Also guaranteed multiplicative RDB wasn't "worth a damn? You're either a gurenlord or a KMR fanboi.

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Oh no, a sarcastic unpleasant person with different opinion! Also guaranteed multiplicative RDB wasn't "worth a damn? You're either a gurenlord or a KMR fanboi.
    You do realize that that RDR Boost was on the Premium Drink 1 already right?
    The only reason to use Premium 2 before was a sick 15% EXP Boost.
    The primary effect is as powerful as on non Premium Large drinks and all of these secondary effects still happen on non-Premium drinks, you just are at mercy of very tiny RNG. But sure, throwing temper tantrums and calling people Kimura Fanboys is more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You do realize that that RDR Boost was on the Premium Drink 1 already right?
    The only reason to use Premium 2 before was a sick 15% EXP Boost.
    The primary effect is as powerful as on non Premium Large drinks and all of these secondary effects still happen on non-Premium drinks, you just are at mercy of very tiny RNG. But sure, throwing temper tantrums and calling people Kimura Fanboys is more reasonable.
    Basically you're saying that because it wasn't much better than cheaper drink it's fine to make it p2w tier? Nice reasoning.