Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pika2525 View Post
    Shoutouts to Hero for taking a lot of skill to play.
    Because the ability teleport to map height and spam Vapour/Dive Bullet means you're good, I guess.
    So this quest isn't hero proof? I guess none of the bosses can handle, hide on the roof and spam vapor bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    So this quest isn't hero proof? I guess none of the bosses can handle, hide on the roof and spam vapor bullet.
    It's not totally cheesable, Phaleg's stage has damage floor, which will chip away at your HP regardless of how high you are.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

idk why anyone would cheese this with hero, when it's one of the easiest classes to do this with spamming counters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    is the variance shit tho, thats the most important part
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's not totally cheesable, Phaleg's stage has damage floor, which will chip away at your HP regardless of how high you are.
    Fortunately I often fight Phaleg purely out of boredom, so her moveset is burned into my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    idk why anyone would cheese this with hero, when it's one of the easiest classes to do this with spamming counters.
    Lazy. Wanted an ez clear after failing a dozen or two times as Fighter because Deus sneezed at me for 500 damage.
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    To be fair, the soul purpose of the original shitty Invade weapons was to trade for Austere weapons, indicating that Austere-NT weapons will be the next big thing.
    they havent said how theyre going to go about the Austere NT stuff yet so no one knows BUT yes, getting an NT Invade SEEMS like one of the 2 conversion paths if they go about it sorta like Slave/Nem did. No info on this yet so up in the air

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    It is.
    ya i heard, big disappointment because i like the way some of the invades looks. Invade NT can rot in storage once again and I can see more meme builds around this weapon with Dex/Crit being the excuse to make these "good" even with SSA's, 60% Variance is bad, argue it all you want (not you specifically)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    60% Variance is bad, argue it all you want (not you specifically)
    Isn't Invade only 80-100%? Or am I completely misinformed. (Either way the only one I want is a Fi one so it's not like it matters lol)
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Last time I read about invaders the variance was based in dex. In order to reach the 90% min damage cap, you needed around 800-1000 dex depending on each weapon base attack. Selphea may still have the graph. Now consider that these new weapons have a higher base, so the dex range will be even higher. If they still have the variance, I wouldnt wear one unless I had at least 80% critical rate.

FI can still make them work even with variance because Effort Symbol + Invade Pot gives them 90% base Crit rate after Skill Tree. Throw Wise Skill into the S2 slot and you have a 100% Crit Rate weapon.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Judging from the Damage calc Invade just scales better with Dex than Normal and Crafted weapons do. Since most players gonna have close to 600 Dex that's around 80~85% min damage. This being of course based on the numbers lvl 80 Mobs used to have 2 years ago.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Mar 22, 2018 at 08:48 PM.