Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Just tried it 10 times, just can't get past the first stage. Yggdrasil has way too much HP and outlast my reflexes, keep getting 1 hit killed. Even if I could survive, the next stage would be too hard because I would have failed the stage order. And if by some miracle I would make it to stage 3, Phaleg would kick my ass like she keep doing when I tried to challenge her in EP4. Maybe if this was 20 years ago and I still had the sort of reflexes that allowed me to finish cruel and cheap games, but not today when I'm getting close to my 40'
    I have to agree with this. Coming to terms that I will officially be a casual in this game cause the playerbase and Sega want people to have the reflexes of a person on crack.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    狂想の死闘奮迅 for S rank. No class specific S rank rewards, just for any clear (unlike the party version).
    There is a 20 crest reward that is actually class specific, you can get 20 per class (party class titles give SG instead)

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Just tried it 10 times, just can't get past the first stage. Yggdrasil has way too much HP and outlast my reflexes, keep getting 1 hit killed. Even if I could survive, the next stage would be too hard because I would have failed the stage order. And if by some miracle I would make it to stage 3, Phaleg would kick my ass like she keep doing when I tried to challenge her in EP4. Maybe if this was 20 years ago and I still had the sort of reflexes that allowed me to finish cruel and cheap games, but not today when I'm getting close to my 40'
    Won't party version will be easier since you'll be getting matador stage instead of fighting phaleg on the groove disco stage?

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Won't party version will be easier since you'll be getting matador stage instead of fighting phaleg on the groove disco stage?
    Probably, but then again, I'll still see a red mark in the quest counter for the solo one

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    There is a 20 crest reward that is actually class specific, you can get 20 per class (party class titles give SG instead)
    Doesn't require S rank, just any rank clear.

So you get a 45% Affix Booster for S Ranking it. Managed to do it but barely and I am gonna wear that title with pride :P. I don't see myself going in and trying to shave my time after this. Probably just gonna stick with the party version to farm Invade-NTs. Also, is it confirmed on if you have to beat the party one or the solo one for the expert matching requirement that is coming in time?
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    So you get a 45% Affix Booster for S Ranking it. Managed to do it but barely and I am gonna wear that title with pride :P. I don't see myself going in and trying to shave my time after this. Probably just gonna stick with the party version to farm Invade-NTs. Also, is it confirmed on if you have to beat the party one or the solo one for the expert matching requirement that is coming in time?
    Yeah, either the party or solo version clear Title works for the Expert req.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    I have to agree with this. Coming to terms that I will officially be a casual in this game cause the playerbase and Sega want people to have the reflexes of a person on crack.
    From an objective point of view, there's nothing wrong with this. The rewards are not mandatory for progress. Playing in non-expert blocks also isn't something that prohibits you from reaching your goals. I can tell you that as someone who willingly plays on non-expert. It's just that Expert matchmaking, once the requirements are revised, will have players who are more of the "go go go" mentality.

As for the game requiring reflexes that even F1 drivers would drool for, that's again what the "majority" requested. Just like the requested the ability to solo everything in an online game so that they don't have to rely on others.

30mn of hit and run, as i only play bow i also had to work on my katana skills, but i won so happy~