Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid99 View Post
    Yes the Shop changes the items they sell, so every time you pipe back to the Ship (to Bank items or shop for mates ect.) check the weapon shop.

Also push your Redria up and try to find a God/Battle unit, it will make your life way easier with the 30% attack speed boost.

Rapid99
    Yeh i've sort of put my Force on the back bench over the last few days trying to do stuff on my Ranger, i'll try and push it through the Difficulty lvls tonight.

Fox

Do that, God/Battle is almost a must have unit and if you are lucky you'll sooner or later get some high hit Charge Mechs and Shoot from the shop and if you can master snap-trap(than you really don't need a Frozen Shooter at least for Offline) and have some basic knowledge of maps/spawns than you are at Lvl 110 already overpowered for Offline play.

If you want some good gear you can hunt down S-Parts ver2.01 on your Fo if you have a FO with lvl 40+ and some 20+ techs you can blaze through Mine in a blaze 15+ minutes...at worst 100+ runs on Normal.
    And D-Parts ver2.10 around 24+ runs on VH Ruins Doc's Secret Plan quest.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Well i've got myself to the Ruins, but i have to admit, right now, i don't like Force very much.... I'm not really finding it that enjoyable as i spend most of my gameplay going back to the shops to buy more Difluids because my Mag is demanding only Monofluids and the Mind increase is so small, it's going to take a year to level it up to its next Evo.

Plus Traps are such a pain in my butt now, i miss being able to see them and just get rid of the stupid things lol and i know i can buy Trap Visions, just feel like this Force is sucking all my Meseta.

Edit - Got to the Ruins Boss Tele at level 21, not sure if i should be trying it right now lmao

Edit 2 - Dark Falz is dead for Normal Mode! Though he tried to cheat by casting his Fire attack directly after Freezing me with his Ice attack and killing me the little skank (Scape Doll FTW). Never seen him cast two of his Ele Attacks in a row like that, but i'm kinda used to this GC version being kinda weird with the bosses attack patterns, maybe something to do with the Plus Update/Patch to make bosses more difficult? Who knows but they cheat like f**k lol.

Fox
    Last edited by SlyFoxUK; Apr 1, 2018 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxUK View Post
    Well i've got myself to the Ruins, but i have to admit, right now, i don't like Force very much.... I'm not really finding it that enjoyable as i spend most of my gameplay going back to the shops to buy more Difluids because my Mag is demanding only Monofluids and the Mind increase is so small, it's going to take a year to level it up to its next Evo.
    I know how you feel i made all the Mags that are available in the game plus all the mag evolution stages for each class and yes can be quite a pain in the @ss.

Plus Traps are such a pain in my butt now, i miss being able to see them and just get rid of the stupid things lol and i know i can buy Trap Visions, just feel like this Force is sucking all my Meseta.
    If you mean those traps in the corridors, just bring up the item menu and run through.

Edit 2 - Dark Falz is dead for Normal Mode! Though he tried to cheat by casting his Fire attack directly after Freezing me with his Ice attack and killing me the little skank (Scape Doll FTW). Never seen him cast two of his Ele Attacks in a row like that, but i'm kinda used to this GC version being kinda weird with the bosses attack patterns, maybe something to do with the Plus Update/Patch to make bosses more difficult? Who knows but they cheat like f**k lol.
    Can't really comment on that, it has been way to long (playing vanilla) and if i make a new character i usually give them pre-made mags/weapons & co so i can just blaze through and beat EP1 ULT around lvl 50+.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Well i just did my Force from 20-30, and come off for a break got to the Mines Hard now, found a Red Barrier though.

Too tired to do anymore today i think ha ha

Fox

Haha i got really excited cus i found a D-Parts ver1.01 then i checked here and it was the S-Parts you were talking about lol

Level 41 Force now.

Fox

Haha i got really excited cus i found a D-Parts ver1.01 then i checked here and it was the S-Parts you were talking about lol

Level 41 Force now.

Fox
    It's a start...do some Mines, Ruins and Control Center runs (Hard mode and check the Drop rates for Redria) and try to collect some Yellow, Red barrier ect. and amplifiers for some nice Tech Boost shields combinations.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Well i've run into a slight issue with my Mag, it evolved into an off track Mag

So i had to quit the game and figure out the problem, maybe Mind higher than Dex or the other way around lmao, i did run into this on my Ranger also though but it turned back into the one i wanted it to be right before the LvL100 Evo so i still got Diwari, but i think as long as certain conditions are met, it will still turn to Sato at 100 when held by a Redria. Will have to see, but i am halfway there to having Sato, just wondering if i'm better off growing a Mind Mag.

Fox

It can sometimes deviate at some stages but if you follow the initial formula DEF + DEX = POW + MIND, you will still get a SATO.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""