Firstly let me say hello to everyone and thanks for having me.

This topic will cover a variety of things so i thought best to place it here as i have a few questions, but first some details.

I started back just before Xmas on the Dolphin Emulator after playing PSO2 for about 4months please find attached two screenshots of my Character i'm using as my main at this time, one is for my Mag and the other is my Equipment.

GPOE8P-10.jpg

GPOE8P-11.jpg

Now i first started with a Purplenum Section ID, didn't like it and after doing some research tried Skyly as i wanted to get Diwari as my Mag but i also created a Greenill Ranger for that as well, but ended up staying on Greenill as i found better stuff dropping, much more Red items dropping.

Now my Mag is almost done and it has perfect stats for my Class and i am very happy with it, but now i'm beginning to think about trying Redria again as i played Redria years ago on my Gamecube version and on Blue Burst and i remember finding much more Grinders and Add Slots, as i have not found 1 single Add Slot whilst on Greenill....

I think my gear is pretty good, and i have been fairly lucky with what i've found, the thing is though, i do kinda want to try a Force as i've never played one, always been a Racaseal so i can see traps

But now i have a good base character that has lots of +Mind Materials and Club of Laconia and some other bits that would give me a good start to make a really good Force character, just wondering if i should go Redria with it in order to find more items that i want like the Add Slots, as i chose Greenill for my Ranger solely based on the Rifle ++ drop rate.

So basically just looking for advice, have i just been unlucky and Add Slots are just very very rare and random? Because i don't remember them being "that" rare, as i've normally found one or two by now atleast. And i'm now on Very Hard on this Greenill and not found one.

Any advice appreciated guys, thanks for reading

Fox