Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Have you tried connecting to a server with Dolphin?
    On it's own it doesn't work, just says error with a Port of some kind, i think it might be possible with some sort of modding but i really have not tried.

Thanks for the responses guys they have been very helpful.

I did a few hours farming Meseta and Materials this afternoon on my Green Ranger, found some interesting Weapons that i'll try to screenshot and share tomorrow at some point, i found this Katana thing (Yellow) and also a King Laser (which is also Yellow).

Also found a nice amount of Materials aka Def/EVP/Mind which will be spammed on my Force (All Luck and Power goes to my RNG as i read that Forces don't benefit from Crit and Luck doesn't improve items dropping apparently) and i also got another TP/Generate which i was quite happy with.

The most frustrating thing about Green i've found is that on Hard, i came across a load of Rare mobs, but in the few hours i've spent in Very Hard Forest/Caves and now i got to Mines after killing the Worm thing today, i've not found one. NOT ONE! lol.

And i found a Justy Rifle today, which was slightly better than the Rare one i had equipped already in my initial post.

One last thing before i head off tho, these items that are Traded via a quest/shop? Are they only Online? What i mean is, is this guy who takes Yellow items for other stuff an actual Vendor who only appears Online? Or is it an "Online" quest? Because i have PSO 1&2 Plus which i read i can apparently play the Online quests on already?

Fox

Update about Online Play :

I had a look through the Dolphin menu's etc and found something called Netplay, i'm assuming this has something to do with playing Games on it Online with others, but i think it's very specific with the details that are needed aka has to be same Dolphin version, same PSO version etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxUK View Post
    I did a few hours farming Meseta and Materials this afternoon on my Green Ranger, found some interesting Weapons that i'll try to screenshot and share tomorrow at some point, i found this Katana thing (Yellow) and also a King Laser (which is also Yellow).
    Probale Agito 2001 model.

The most frustrating thing about Green i've found is that on Hard, i came across a load of Rare mobs, but in the few hours i've spent in Very Hard Forest/Caves and now i got to Mines after killing the Worm thing today, i've not found one. NOT ONE! lol.
    Appearance rates for RARE monsters is 1/512.

One last thing before i head off tho, these items that are Traded via a quest/shop? Are they only Online? What i mean is, is this guy who takes Yellow items for other stuff an actual Vendor who only appears Online? Or is it an "Online" quest? Because i have PSO 1&2 Plus which i read i can apparently play the Online quests on already?
    Online only, one is Gallon's Shop where you trade Photon drops for items or add elements to S-Rank weapons (obtainable only by finishing Challenge Mode EP1 and/or EP2) and the other is Gallon's Shop where you can play the rulette mini-game (trading in Lucky Coins from the Phantasmal World quests) and get some junk rare weapons with hit.

Offline you can get enemy parts converted to weapons in Unsealed Door quest
    and Soul of a Blacksmith. You can also get an Orotiagito from the Seek my Master quest by showing an Agito 1975 to the Takker(also all % will be lost if your Agito had some).

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Ahhh so i can convert the Enemy parts but not Trade my Pdrops for Add Slots etc, got it

I got kind of bored with Eps1 and i've never really done Eps2, just killed the Gryphon on Very Hard, he was fairly easy when compared to the Nightmare that was the Gol Dragon, i very nearly didn't finish him as i had one Trimate left.. but my god it was intense lmao he split into 3 and just raped my ass for like 5mins.

And yeh think it was the Agito, i just came off and forgot to screenshot what i found last night, will do it later on.

Fox

Update -

And i am officially done with PSO Episode 2, buggy monsters and bad loot drops, i mean it's giving me a tonne of Monomates from Very Hard monsters... like seriously WTF!!!!????!!!!!! And enemy's that one shot me at level 63 in Seabed area, erm F off lmao!

I have more fun in Episode 1, the areas are better, the monsters are better... pffft i think i probably have tried PSO Ep2 before and found this out before..

Back to Episode 1 as Episode 2 can suck a fat one

Fox

Update to the Update :

Well s**t lmao i checked the level guides for each area and found this, i am level 63 Ranger -

Seabed Normal Hard Very Hard Ultimate
    Hunters 26 40 70 125
    Rangers 30 50 90 140
    Forces 30 45 80 120

So erm LOL! i am WAY under leveled for the place apparently!

Fox

Ep2 ain't no ''Zuckerschlecken'' you usually need to beat Hard mode including the side quests and then do the Normal on Ep2 and so on(plus some grinding and finding better weapons/techs/gear later on for ULT).

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid99 View Post
    Ep2 ain't no ''Zuckerschlecken'' you usually need to beat Hard mode including the side quests and then do the Normal on Ep2 and so on(plus some grinding and finding better weapons/techs/gear later on for ULT).

Rapid99
    Well i got a fair way into the Upper Seabed, but came into a room where i got raped by two of those Sinow things that both jump attacked me at the same time and wiped me out as i entered the room hahaha.

So are you saying you think i should go do all the Hard Mode quests? Or just do them on Very Hard? At least now i know i should be closer to 90 for Seabed on VH as i did notice even the smaller enemies were hurting me quite a lot.

Oh and it was the Agito, i also found a Rare Launcher (was called something Light i think and its special freezes quite often), which i first thought was a shotgun and got excited but its an actual Photon Launcher and fires one bullet.

At least i've gathered a fair amount of Materials for my Force :P

Fox

The weapon that you mentioned is called Guilty Light.

So are you saying you think i should go do all the Hard Mode quests? Or just do them on Very Hard? At least now i know i should be closer to 90 for Seabed on VH as i did notice even the smaller enemies were hurting me quite a lot.
    If you are already on VH then do those, i would suggest that you push to ULT EP1 at least Forest and farm for a Frozen shooter it will make your life easier in EP2. Also check the Shop regularly and buy some Charge Mechguns (with HIT!) and learn to glitch them (if you don't know how, look at some other post of mine) also finish all the VH side quest so you can have access to Fake in Yellow for easy money farming. And last but not least don't depend on you stats, the best defense is manual evasion and learn the map layouts so you won't get killed with a critical 1 hit jump kill.

Rapid99
    |  |
    |  |∧_∧
    |_|´・ω・`) そ~~・・・
    |塩|o旦 o
    | ̄|―u'
    """"""""""