Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Magatsu was the worst part about Ep3; the whole fiasco with it is why everything has run limits now.

I do think an "Omega Magatsu" will likely happen given that it and the Kuronites (forget the exact name) were eaten by Double. I expect such an EQ to play differently though. I also suspect a Magatsu Dark Blast blast could possibly happen in place of a Dourumble one (the "Double" gimmick would be weird; even if it uses the fused form as the basis), although that's just an unlikely prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Magatsu was the worst part about Ep3; the whole fiasco with it is why everything has run limits now.

I do think an "Omega Magatsu" will likely happen given that it and the Kuronites (forget the exact name) were eaten by Double. I expect such an EQ to play differently though. I also suspect a Magatsu Dark Blast blast could possibly happen in place of a Dourumble one (the "Double" gimmick would be weird; even if it uses the fused form as the basis), although that's just an unlikely prediction.
    Divide droprates by 3, rework the boss into a proper UQ version of itself, the quest itself is fixed, although nobody plays it too busy bitching about stupid cubes.