Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 14* Drop rate

Quote Originally Posted by DayoDee View Post
    You can use it on your hero class
    Akatsuki is not that great on Hero since it only gets a damage boost when unsealed via a Just Guard, which a Hero cannot do; it does have high S-ATK, but if you have an Atra Sword, or even just a well affixed Nemesis, Slave, or Qliphad, it isn't worth using on a Hero.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 3, 2018 at 11:17 AM.

Have had 300% rdr and that didn’t even work even had 150% tri boost with it and still didn’t get nothing all I wanted was a spread needle because I only play ra/hu and can’t even get a drop my boy wanted the Lavis Cannon and has been begging for it and got it
    You can get it via crests.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

^ When swapping my Qliphad to Akatsuki, I only gained about 38 ATK. Even if I affix with 230 ATK, I lose out on about 400 ATK base in my total ATK.

0.1 * 1.25 = 0.25 = 25% : From 10%, to 25% chance.
    0.000001 * 1.25 = 0.0000025 = 0.00025% : From 0 chance, to 0 chance.

So, yeah.

Dude, during both Mother Boosted campaigns, I had:

-300% Drop Boost
    -125% Triboost
    -50% Daily Triboost
    -50% Premium Triboost (2nd campaign)
    -40% Party Triboost
    -10% Drop Boost from Placebo Stick
    -20k Premium Drink

And the best I ever got was 13★ weapons and 12★ units. So ya, fuck RNG, I'll wait for Austere NT.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    0.1 * 1.25 = 0.25 = 25% : From 10%, to 25% chance.
    0.000001 * 1.25 = 0.0000025 = 0.00025% : From 0 chance, to 0 chance.

So, yeah.
    Technically 0.0025% is not 0. While it may look like impossible there's still a chance that it may come up with that abysmal chance contrary to 0 which is impossible to even happen in the first place. Remember a chance of a rappy dropping an elder pain omega is not the same as omega hunar dropping the same weapon just because the rate is abysmal. One is 0 while the other is higher than 0.

RNG is bullshit anyway. I got a 14* TMG with only a 250% on but I was after the Hang Bode with all the RDRs up and never got it. Been after that thing since it came out and never got one but I am sitting on 8 Weila Bodes and that TMG.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Can anyone answer this how come you can have every boost on and don't get a single drop.Reason i am asking is because i see everybody with a 14* and i have done over 100 something triggers and boosted myself to every high boost and didnt get nothing
    If we assume that there was like one 14s weapon a week dropping before the boost, then the chance to get it would be 1 / (playercount * number of eqs through the week * triggers run). Thats pretty hecking low man, I dont think multiplying that value by 5 or 6 would help you much.

They boosted 14s rates by 2000%, still quite a few zeroes after decimal, but maybe on par with ep3 13s or ep1 10s. Nothing extremely new.

tl;dr I assume everyone runs 250+50+125 rdr at all times, thats like the default rate by now anyone can get in solo, and since weekly 14s numbers are barely reaching old 13star rates, adding 50% on top won't even start turning the currents. You can accept your fate and wait until pregrinded 14s will be handed out by Leontina for finishing the bingo.

My 3 14* drops were aquired with minimal boosts. Heck I've farmed ultimate ambdusia and dared using some tri boosts (50/100/125) and got nothing worth. Even 10* drop rate felt lower than if I used only rdb. Only difference was increased ares stones... Was burning a tri125 which effect stoped. The following run I got 2 13* drops (nemesis shooter and slave shoes)

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Technically 0.0025% is not 0. While it may look like impossible there's still a chance that it may come up with that abysmal chance contrary to 0 which is impossible to even happen in the first place. Remember a chance of a rappy dropping an elder pain omega is not the same as omega hunar dropping the same weapon just because the rate is abysmal. One is 0 while the other is higher than 0.
    I'm pretty sure I know 0.00025% is definitely not 0, considering the 0.000001 is not even the valid chance the 14* drop rate. Sorry for the bad hyperbolic joke, it isn't meant to be taken very seriously.

What I'm saying is putting a 250% over a very rare item means almost nothing, so don't expect much from it. While of course, technically, it gives a (super freaking tiny) higher chance, for those with high hopes.

Realistically we're talking about a drop chance made for a single player compare to a drop chance that is meant for the entire PSO2 players.