Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Every class is now an advanced class now, prepare for subclass system deletion to reflect that in the future, dummies.
    That would require Sega to overhaul each class so that they can be viable with 99 SP and not 198 so probably won't happen. We all know how much Sega likes to overhauling concepts by not doing that and releasing band-aids instead. Although it would certainly be nice not having to level up the subclass to {{current_max_level}} each time the Meta shifts because Sega nerfed/buffed something. No matter how much Regular classes will be buffed/improved they'll still gonna have to put in more Work into being viable than Advanced ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    I wonder how powerful an advanced base class would need to be to make up for the inability to use a subclass.
    It's not just stats in some case. As a main Fo/Te, I would call it quits if I were to loose Light boost, Dark boost, Wind boost, Elemental Weakness, PP Restorate and Extend Assist.

Everyone should be a Hero, so that I can get carried in EQs.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Pretty much this c:

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Wouldn't having 1 ranger be better than a 12th hero though?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Brightness isn't the best mobbing option anymore
    Well at this stupid Buster Limit back then there was prue classes AoE test. I still used a parcer back then and there were clear difference between Brightness End spam and other AoE patterns of other classes except of Zondeel packs. And final numbers was about 2 times like 10M vs 2-5M by other classes at the end of one run.

Well about AoE this Easter EQ can be used as a test too even without a parcer. Just notice when you get DB bar filled without a booster weapons for it. Just pure DPS.
    Last edited by Zulastar; May 23, 2018 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Hence why the state of balance between classes is pretty good atm (balance to content is another problem xD). I think Hero has finally settled in what was its initial purpose : a class that is good at everything, but can't beat more limited/specialized classes at what they do, which is how it should have been from the start.
    Agreed.

I also agree that Hero shouldn't be compared to other "standard" classes (that with current balances can be referred as "specialized" classes), as Hero is an "advanced' class that should be compared to probably other "specialized advanced" class than these standard classes, which makes the balances seems awkward regardless of how okay they are compare to Hero. Although it's pretty much just about the inconsistent terms. But the requirements to get it pretty much make it as if they should be a different level of a class, not equal.

If only I knew they would balance it this way, I wish they didn't call it "advanced" classes but just a class addition just like Fighter, Gunner, and Techer before, even though they did add a requirement to get these classes. Now my mind is stuck with expecting more advance classes to override the standard classes instead of as additions.

didnt sega say they're going to treat "advanced" classes as normal classes moving forward due to the backlash?

I don't think they said that word for word but they did say they want every class to become as viable as Hero so that people can play what they like instead what is powerful.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh btw, did they say around when new class will come?
    Is it just 1? Or any info about what target they aim for new class maybe?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt