Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Keep supporting a game that does not even want you guys to play it,yep.
    Damn.

so Bow is getting the mobility and less clunkiness i've been wanting for years (also MHW reminders). Glad this is coming, now fix those pp cost on the PA's they nerfed awhile back and we'll be golden

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Champloo View Post
    Keep supporting a game that does not even want you guys to play it,yep.
    what does this even mean? are you one of those "i'll wait for the US release" people????

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    what does this even mean? are you one of those "i'll wait for the US release" people????
    Looking back at his post history, it looks like he has had several difficulties trying to play the game, and most likely at some point just gave up and became bitter about it. I can understand that bitterness, but I guess he also ended up with one of those "if I can't enjoy it, you shouldn't either" mentalities.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 9, 2018 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    That's a very welcome change and 10 thousands time better than the charm they were talking about at first :3 It started to be troublesome for me.

The BB Br new step is something very welcomed too. Took them way too long to make it happen but at least now IT WILL.

Now the double jump only available to GS (and eventually bare hand too) sounds stupid to me ._.

October seems so far away now.
    In terms of rings it will allow more specialized rings, that'd be great.

However the idea of double jump being available for all classes is just silly to be honest. I remember when Jet Boots with double jump was definitely something. I feel bad for jet boots, it's as if this class is being drowned because of these skill generalizations. Even more silly if they decided that bare hand has this double jump, seriously, lol, for them even to think/investigating about it is just, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    They indirectly made Austere 2 set + 12* leg even more desirable than before with those ring->class skill proposals.
    holy **** you're right! never even thought about that

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Looking back at his post history, it looks like he has had several difficulties trying to play the game, and most likely at some point just gave up and became bitter about it. I can understand that bitterness, but I guess he also ended up with one of those "if I can't enjoy it, you shouldn't either" mentalities.
    You aren't entirely wrong. I was bitter still am a bit because of the players.

Why support a company that wont bring it to the west? All you do is encourage other companies/same company to do it next time as well.
    Damn.

Why support a company that wont bring it to the west? All you do is encourage other companies/same company to do it next time as well.
    It's about the game, not the company. Whether the company will do it again or not next time, I personally don't care. Somehow people always have a way to play the game anyway, if they like it.

Also people here in PSO2 subforum have chosen to put their risk on this game they love now, so you're talking to people who dare to take their chances of whatever that is you don't like. So your ideal about "encouraging company that treated us like shit" debate will most probably won't work here. There are other people who still think like you out there but most likely isn't here. You can't force it. Let's just say we're the tiny bits, if that makes you feel better.

If the game sucks who'd bother to even try.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    However the idea of double jump being available for all classes is just silly to be honest. I remember when Jet Boots with double jump was definitely something. I feel bad for jet boots, it's as if this class is being drowned because of these skill generalizations. Even more silly if they decided that bare hand has this double jump, seriously, lol, for them even to think/investigating about it is just, wow.
    In theory giving double jump to all classes makes it possible to expand map design or enemy design since they won't have to wrry about if the player can reach the point or not. They probably won't do anything like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so Bow is getting the mobility and less clunkiness i've been wanting for years (also MHW reminders). Glad this is coming, now fix those pp cost on the PA's they nerfed awhile back and we'll be golden
    I feel ashamed to have forgot to mention the cooldown part in my first post because this change is even more HUGE than new step "

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    In terms of rings it will allow more specialized rings, that'd be great.

Well technically JB double jump uniqueness got backstabbed with Hr one. To me Hr double jump should be the JB one and current JB jump should be the one available for everyone. Still this change won't prevent me to play Bo x)
    I guess the bare hand part could mayyyyyyyybe be handy for challenge quest. If it's not for this purpose then am clueless and it's not like the now not so new solo xq could be cleared with bare hand like some did with H&H So Idon't see any hurt if it's available for it or not

nobody to this day even knows why it wasnt released to the West, all rumors and no actual hard evidence from the company themselves (and most likely never will get said either). PSO2 has 4 more years of its 10yr road before the next installment is out. You can still choose to play now and actually enjoy what you've been missing out in English or continue to sit around and mope about it some more. Nothings stopping you from playing this but yourself

No ones encouraging the company to do anything either, if they really wanted they could have IP locked us out already by now but that isn't happening unless you live in China or something. It's their choice to do whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I feel ashamed to have forgot to mention the cooldown part in my first post because this change is even more HUGE than new step "
    ah ya i forgot about Divine Raikous Pot becoming a skill now, RIP anyone using that weapon, might as well get rid of while you can before people catch on and it goes for cheaper (there are better bows out there)