Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Basilis vs Current event weapons, also 14 star event weapons?

So, this is regarding just the 13 stars weapons.

Which is better in terms of stat and perks?

And I noticed Zieg has upgrades for the event weapons, but the items required are not translated, what's the method I gotta do?

Everything you need to exchange for the 14* upgrades is available from Xie and her exchange. You need a +35 Homura weapon (500 Badges needed, assuming you get the exchange pass for completing Xie's 3rd CO; less if find one from a drop) and 9 Vesta Stones (900 Badges needed).

Just talking about the 13*s, assuming that you don't affix either and are matching enemy weakness, Homura has a higher damage multiplier (114.49%) over Basilis (113%). However, if you aren't matching weakness, Basilis is significantly better since its multiplier is unconditional (113% over 107%).
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 28, 2018 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Everything you need to exchange for the 14* upgrades is available from Xie and her exchange. You need a +35 Homura weapon (500 Badges needed, assuming you get the exchange pass for completing Xie's 3rd CO; less if find one from a drop) and 9 Vesta Stones (900 Badges needed).
    What is required for the +30ed weapons in the second menu, and where does it come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What is required for the +30ed weapons in the second menu, and where does it come from?
    You get the exchange pass for that menu by completing Xie's 3rd CO (clearing a "Defeat all Rare Enemies" E-code).

Basilis got outpowered already since it was last released (last year), the new Shien/Homura series already out do them easily

New 14*s are good if you're going for a rainbow spread, or are using a class that easily targets elemental weaknesses (fo, te, bo). Otherwise they're inferior to the Atra series and that can be traded in for stuff you literally buy from other players.

Basilis is weak. Pass!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    So, this is regarding just the 13 stars weapons.

Which is better in terms of stat and perks?
    Since damage already answered .....
    Basilis's pot can also be used for partial support (Jellen) ...... with that BlazeDecay (SAF) to help increase your own damage more.
    Though I'd say it depends on weapon-type too. For those with high hit count (and ranged if possible .... like Tmg's for Hr), it's good, since it increase the chance to inflict and maintain Jellen.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    New 14*s are good if you're going for a rainbow spread, or are using a class that easily targets elemental weaknesses (fo, te, bo). Otherwise they're inferior to the Atra series and that can be traded in for stuff you literally buy from other players.

Basilis is weak. Pass!
    They can?

Could you name them so i could copy them and work towards that lol

Also ty everyone for answering, i'm learning!

just skip Basilis, if youre lacking gear just work on Shien. rainbow pallete? only if you want to otherwise just use light+good SSA's. Certain Shien weps will outdo others like the Katana

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Since damage already answered .....
    Basilis's pot can also be used for partial support (Jellen) ...... with that BlazeDecay (SAF) to help increase your own damage more.
    Though I'd say it depends on weapon-type too. For those with high hit count (and ranged if possible .... like Tmg's for Hr), it's good, since it increase the chance to inflict and maintain Jellen.
    Basilis has 100% or extremely close to 100% jellen proc rate.