Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Unfortunately already getting bored of the tank portion because it's pretty much impossible to fail if there's 1 person in the party that knows the dangerous parts when the enemies spawn behind/to the sides. A bit of randomness would have gone a long way.
    It gets particularly easy if the person who's on point is a Fo or Te. Zondeel and Rezandia just make the mobs a joke.

Don’t know if it was or wasn’t obvious, but loser DB part of the quest DOES take your loser skill tree into account. It’s very easy to see if you use the parser, and you can even test it by going in as a clean slate skill tree then a leveled up one.

Now I know 99.99% of people won’t care, but it would be pretty important for anyone trying to underman/solo it and dps whores.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Don’t know if it was or wasn’t obvious, but loser DB part of the quest DOES take your loser skill tree into account. It’s very easy to see if you use the parser, and you can even test it by going in as a clean slate skill tree then a leveled up one.

Now I know 99.99% of people won’t care, but it would be pretty important for anyone trying to underman/solo it and dps whores.
    tell me why that I have 0 investment into Luther tree on one character and my friend has his luther tree maxed and we hit the same amount of the dmg with the same attacks???

Don't know about damage, but I know it unlocks skills that you don't have. Case and point, I never unlocked the super duper attack for Loser DB (I still need to do that dodge attack 4 more times) and yet, I have that attack during the EQ.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    tell me why that I have 0 investment into Luther tree on one character and my friend has his luther tree maxed and we hit the same amount of the dmg with the same attacks???
    Because your friend is a liar. You can test it yourself. Hell even my team member tested it. His lvl 0 diffusion does 96k and his lvl 4 dffussion did 120k.

Not to mention the fact that i can EASILY see other’s doing 449k convergents while i only do 327k. Or how my diffusion is only 67k.

@importer
    Yeah they gave all the skills at a “lvl 0” but unlocked value, because i also don't have diffusion unlocked but have it.
    Last edited by Reilet; Jul 29, 2018 at 12:27 AM.

another quest Gu/Fi just shits all over
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    another quest Gu/Fi just shits all over
    That's really a problem with Gu/Fi not the quest... I don't think anything fair they could do to it would solve that problem.

Music spot on as always on defense part like old mining base bgm, but the spawns aren't random and is slow paced. Was hoping for a more menacing theme for apprentice but it's not like she's a threat when you have 45 minutes to squish her with no drawback. A massive disappointment for me after the buildup since Mining Base Defense 1, I guess sega can't let us fight a huge boss without making it super easy

Because your friend is a liar. You can test it yourself. Hell even my team member tested it. His lvl 0 diffusion does 96k and his lvl 4 dffussion did 120k.

Not to mention the fact that i can EASILY see other’s doing 449k convergents while i only do 327k. Or how my diffusion is only 67k.

@importer
    Yeah they gave all the skills at a “lvl 0” but unlocked value, because i also don't have diffusion unlocked but have it.
    my friend capped luther DB over a month ago sending me a pic of the title so uhh ya try harder. and dont forget even slight loss of health makes you lose dmg which is very noteliceable because im hitting your level of dmg with no investments into Luther DB tree

@importer
    I wonder, do your converget rays deal this little damage all the time or when Perfect Keeper isn't applied? because thats how much damage my attacks deal (I'd say im halfway done leveling my Tree) when im low HP.