Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

2 Jutus JBs and a jutus katana. Already have the 14* JBs from Apostolos and Shein made so no need for lumiere JB and I have the 14* katana from Zeig in use. >.>; Need to keep farming for another jutus WL and some jutus swords to drop (if any).

I wish we could trade because I got like 4 Jutus WL, enough to make 2 Lumieres

So now that boost is over, you guy's find what you needed? or got the Jutus you wanted for that Lumiere upgrade?

I got Braver and Bouncer weapons because I think the game resents me for not playing those classes.

No. I just wanted a demonia sword.

I never complained about this due to the relative power Hr had over all other classes, but the design of hero boost is too extreme of a swing costing the player 1/3rd of their damage that can happen too easily, and 0 way to alleviate it outside of demonia.

So yes, I really wanted demonia because of that. Now I go back to hoping for non-existant alternatives like an S4 copy of the potential, a left ring for hero, or new skills with lvl90 cap like hero boost restoration for countering.

Just sucks that it doesn't feel like an actual mechanic we play or interact with, like managing gear for certain weapons.

A bunch of demon weapons I don't care about, a slew of Jutus weapons that I also hardly care for except 2(rifle and tact), not to mention a bunch of dupes of Jutus TMGs which seems common for me, a now completed Izane set due to Izane Kazuchi spawning twice today, and an incomplete dupe set of Hang and Tag Bode(someone in a pug party got a Weila Bode). And all that time I got no 14* within 2 weeks of trying to keep up. Someone also got a Spread Needle in a pug party last week too, and I could do nothing, but roll my eyes. Either that, or Lavis Cannon would have made me finally put that quest to rest, but no.

Overall, not horribly disappointed, My last 14* from this place was months ago during the first boost event. The irony of it all? I only got it when all my boosts ran out. The same applied for my first 14* too. I guess RNGesus is trying to tell me to stop bothering using them.

Time for this forest to go back being dead again.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 21, 2018 at 09:41 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Found a Spread Needle and a Rick-Roll Staff.

Finding a Spread Needle was nice; I was able to +35 the one I had (not necessary, but OCD) that I used Conqueror's Crests to obtain. Not too long ago, I switched my Atra Rifle to an Atra TMG so I needed a Rifle for RaHu.

Finding Rick-Roll Staff however was meh... Great, now I have 6 of them to rot in my storage forever.

Oh yeah, also found another Lavos Cannon... now I have 3 of them.

I have lost all hope of ever getting Demonia Saber as a drop; I have hunted that thing forever and basically lived in EForest. From now on, I'll get it via King's Crest.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Aug 21, 2018 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    It's a limited edition one week 250% boost + higher jutus drop rate. Don't give up yet everyone! \o/
    I give up. orz

Edit: Not a single 14* for me (or units, even though I'm not looking for it), no Jutus sword, during this boost.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Aug 21, 2018 at 10:10 PM.

My drop from 2 weeks boost.(2-3 hrs/day)

Jutus
    1 sword / 1 partizan / 1 wl / 2 gunslashs / 2 duo blades / 1 rifle / 1 rod / 1 talis / 2 jbs / 1 takt

0 bode (saw a random japanese in my party got 1 weila and 1 hang in the same time made me feeling salty.)

0 14*

My random 30mins run/day before boost week got better than this....

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    So now that boost is over, you guy's find what you needed? or got the Jutus you wanted for that Lumiere upgrade?
    Everyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNQ9cv5K7Q