Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

I'm kinda surprised that no one is bringing up the "Free Fields getting XH difficulty" part in the roadmap.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    I'm kinda surprised that no one is bringing up the "Free Fields getting XH difficulty" part in the roadmap.
    Everybody too busy whining about "there's mah new class" "Not enough new content" "PSO2 is shit" yada yada to even read the damn new roadmap and realize we 're getting 2 new raids, 3 new quests and that's right before EP5 closure. Given the roadmap, EP6 should be hitting around February, so new class isn't likely to be teased until Late October/December, which makes sense, and will avoid the "damn, the new class that has been teased is taking forever to arrive"

It's high time people realize that despite its iconic name, SEGA is now a "lesser" company in terms of publishing and creating, so they're operating with limited budget and manpower. They just can't afford to be as shiny as all the other main contenders. Being critical is fine, but you gotta remember SEGA is not holding content in hostage to upset the bad kids, they just can't keep an update rhythm similar to MHW (Capcom vs SEGA lol ? they also make you pay full price for the box) or FF14 (Square Enix ? double lol, also subscription model, so it has to justify its model by fast iterations).

In short, not liking, getting bored of PSO2 is perfectly fine, but when one finds it that boring and irksome, instead of pushing unreasonable expectations on the game, wouldn't it be better to just...go play something else ?
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 22, 2018 at 04:16 AM.

Yeah i was celebrating on my own for the XH free field, but sure i'll throw a yay around here if necessary!

Y A Y \ o /

Do we have update videos yet by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    well we omega forest with plenty of 14* drop there. old XH free field kindda nothing now

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Maybe the "secret video" will contain a ...... teaser for Ep6 ..... new class maybe? Or just new skills for Lv90
    I wouldn't get my hopes that high. Most likely it will be a look into December's raid boss.

Can't wait to be utterly disappointed by the new Wand from Trick or Treat.

SEGA is a small indie company, please forgive them for taking years to implement XH free field for SOME of the areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's high time people realize that despite its iconic name, SEGA is now a "lesser" company in terms of publishing and creating, so they're operating with limited budget and manpower. They just can't afford to be as shiny as all the other main contenders.
    Poor, poor sega. I'm so sorry for them. If only this could have been prevented.

Being critical is fine, but you gotta remember SEGA is not holding content in hostage to upset the bad kids, they just can't keep an update rhythm similar to MHW (Capcom vs SEGA lol ? they also make you pay full price for the box) or FF14 (Square Enix ? double lol, also subscription model, so it has to justify its model by fast iterations).
    What are you even talking about? Neither of those games get any content at all. MHW gets nothing and it's not even in the same category so comparing it is stupid. Capcom is more likely to just release a MHW Ultimate edition instead with 5 new monsters and a map and sell it at full price. FF14 gets a worthwhile patch something like twice a year while being international, multiple expansions you have to buy, subscription based and having a shop at the same time.

In short, not liking, getting bored of PSO2 is perfectly fine, but when one finds it that boring and irksome, instead of pushing unreasonable expectations on the game, wouldn't it be better to just...go play something else ?
    In short, that is what most people have already done. This kind of mentality is what killed the game.

What made them decide Uransara was a good weapon to make into a 14 star? lol...

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."