Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

oh yea.. i dont really wait for looters either.. infact i just make it the goal to beat the leader to restart on picking up the meseta crystal.. if i was lead i sure as hell wouldnt wait for loot

Lulz, I'm a cubeless scrub. I gotta solo the 75 one and check all the rare loot. Which I don't get, it seems like it would be way faster xp if people would actually run it.

Edit: Haha about that vvv, I couldn't get enough damage out as TE, so I switched to Hu, leveled it, and then decided but fighter would be so much more fun. Spent a couple weeks half assedly grinding a Kaiser Falx to do Partizan Fi, it wasn't overly great. Completely forgot of solo PDs existence, and I'm now working on getting the lambdas to get a Zara twin daggers. At one point I had over 200 from very inefficiently/infrequently playing the game over two years, and hardly ever grinding stuff. I really took that stockpile for granted after learning of Empe Embrace.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 29, 2018 at 10:55 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Lulz, I'm a cubeless scrub. I gotta solo the 75 one and check all the rare loot. Which I don't get, it seems like it would be way faster xp if people would actually run it.
    solo PD exists for fast cubes you know

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i loot then restart asap, if people couldnt pick up fast enough then oh well. i occasionally warn people and they still get mad instead of being on the safe sad and being close as possible to the crystal. more runs, more chances at certain drops.

50 Inv? rip

its like getting mad at me during the boss rush LQ because i didnt let you loot the drops at the end when we're all here for EXP, just leave XD
    I had people legitimately being mad at me cuz they missed a 13* drop because instead of turning on auto loot (they were fully aware of that function) or picking up asap and then looking at it in camp they wanted to see what the item was before picking it up THEN pick it up.

Yes, I was as baffled as you probably are.

The only thing mattered picking up in the boss rush LQ was that 20-30k meseta which you can auto pick up and leave to campship asap, the rest is garbo.
    test

Don't get me wrong. You have absolutely every right to ignore all drops except meseta, and you have absolutely every right to restart a run when you're a leader without asking anyone if they're ready. When you're the leader, you decide what happens in the group. If you decide to boot the 3 pugs right before the boss ends so that they are forced back to the lobby without getting any exp or loot only and only for the lulz, that's your damn right as the leader, and the players who got booted have absolutely no reason to complain. The party members either agree with the actions of the leader and stay, or they don't and they leave.

And the exact same happens when I'm the leader. If you do not like that I pick up everything after a quest, then leave. If you do not like that I have autowords for EC starts and completions, then leave.

FYI, the player who disbanded the group instead of just leaving, was in a Deus run back when it was fairly new. I still do not understand the reasoning other than griefing. But he was the leader, it was the fault of the rest of us for not asking beforehand if we would have time to collect items at the end. And that's why I no longer join any non-premade parties of players that I know and trust, and why I ask for confirmations before restarting runs when I lead. If my pace is slow for you, then find a faster group.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Nov 30, 2018 at 02:37 PM.

Speaking of silly never-ending pug party problems, recently iirc there was a huge boost for PD, and they were like all building a party and expecting me to join (cause it took a while for the teleporter to start, and the party request was aggressive, though through beacon). I just ignore them. I just don't freaking care, and I don't think I even need to tell why. I hope they remember my name, blacklist me, put me in "doesn't want to be in a party/loner scum" list and post it in 2ch or whatever, and stay away from me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PSO2 pug party is a big NO.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Speaking of silly never-ending pug party problems, recently iirc there was a huge boost for PD, and they were like all building a party and expecting me to join (cause it took a while for the teleporter to start, and the party request was aggressive, though through beacon). I just ignore them. I just don't freaking care, and I don't think I even need to tell why. I hope they remember my name, blacklist me, put me in "doesn't want to be in a party/loner scum" list and post it in 2ch or whatever, and stay away from me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PSO2 pug party is a big NO.
    >Pug party is a big NO.

I'm all for playing the way you want, but this is by far the worst argument against this I have ever read. In fact, the argument is SO bad that I don't think you even understand how MPA's work.
    Why the hell would you be worried about a pug party while in a pug MPA? It's not like they're magically going to disappear just because you didn't join their party. They're still there, and you're still there. The only difference is they're getting less party RDR (Which stacks multiplicatively with other boosts, meaning that the overall loss is much larger than just 10%.), while you get none at all.

Again, you're free to do what you want, but at least have a good reason for it. Even wanting to be a loner is a better reason than that stupid crap.

a tiny bit less placebo rdr and a bit of exp in exchange for me actually getting my drops in any quest ever > joining parties tbh.
    Had people disband their parties mid quest, kick at end crystal and me not being able to leave farming things when i want to unless the leader goes to boss is enough of a reason for me not to party with randoms.
    Spoiler!

That's as good a reason as any. The only thing he did wrong was not start the teleporter the moment it goes 12/12. This is a solo game and I don't consider the other people running around as anything more than bots, since the game doesn't require any degree of communication or coordination.