Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorra View Post
    Did they give a timeframe for when to expect Episode 6?
    EP6 will be out during Spring 2019, was announced in Phantom reveal trailer

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

If phantom can be used as a subclass then the skill tree multipliers will be shit but Weapon PA will have astronomical Damage numbers to compensate. I also wonder if the damage Multiplier reach the regular x1.75~ Cuz if thats the case then the Meta might shift from x/Hu and x/Fi to x/Ph. These non-phantom specific skills sound tight.

"Beginning December 19th, you can use those Idola Points to purchase items in PSO2.
    - Star Gems
    - Element +2"
    If it's 100 SG weekly then bye bye PVP for me.

Also lmao they finally did a new difficulty. After EP4 and 5 I was sure they're not gonna do any and just drag XH forever.

A key point to make note of for those of you who weren't paying attention is that the weapons used in the phantom demonstration were invade's (presumably +35 NT's with some kind of affix). This means the damage done by players will not be massively different to what was shown (lets say +15- 25%% at best). Also, unlike Hero, where the demonstration stuff used a 14* weapon series, the 'npc phantom weapons' used seems to be a camo rather than a 15* weapon set.

Boob string collab!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    If phantom can be used as a subclass then the skill tree multipliers will be shit but Weapon PA will have astronomical Damage numbers to compensate. I also wonder if the damage Multiplier reach the regular x1.75~ Cuz if thats the case then the Meta might shift from x/Hu and x/Fi to x/Ph. These non-phantom specific skills sound tight.
    With ranged damage, won't x1.5 already at Hu level? (I know it's more like 1.6x with all multiplier from Hu only, just using addition to simplify things)
    Though there is survivalability to take into account too .....
    Last edited by final_attack; Dec 15, 2018 at 07:11 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I wonder if they're gonna retroactively allow Hr to become a subclass too? Some skill changes would be required obviously

With Love Rappy Suit Mini confirmed, Lovey Rappy Suit Mini will also be incoming.

It ony took them two years, but it's finally happening. The best Rappy Suit.

Also, I'm glad my 30,000 IDOLA Points were worth it.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

They had better got the stupid teeth brush emote for compensation for being so dang late on the crossover game.

...unless its updated recently? Phantom seems interesting. Might make casting fun again.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Anyway that female outfit with shorts on Familia Historia Scratch looks super cool, can't wait for January... want it more than Hestia's dress, tho I want it too. =)

The japs seem to have a good first impression on the new D because he was apparently good at the game
    a real rarity for this game