Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

How to spot someone who never used a wand:
    They'll suggest that obvious Katana might be a wand

seriously wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Dang too slow to make the thread too hyped for this class

OP please keep first of this thread updated with fps combos and numbers etc, I know I got lazy with the Hero thread but at but at least the vids I posted are still relevant and a reference post
    Ill keep the initial post updated with any new info that is revealed, if you find something that is not here, you are free to send me a PM and ill update the op and credit you for the info
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Alright. I think it's been long enough.

Let's advocate for nerfs.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Alright. I think it's been long enough.

Let's advocate for nerfs.
    doesn't get to take advantage of eternal operation device, literally unplayable
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Who knows, maybe what we think is a rod/wand/partizan might just actually be a new weapon category; Scythes, exclusively for phantom just like tac for summoner.

i dunno, think about it, the more likely would be partizan, but since allready has katana for a S weapon. Rod as a melee weapon too, but the holding posture is just too weird for most of the rod skins. and the particle effect its clearly a slashing motion.

also "phantom" "scythes", it would fit its theme perfectly

I'm sure we will figure out exactly how the class works here in this forum before Sega provides details for it.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by aiMute View Post
    Hope it won't be another Hero incident.
    Well considering that they apologized for what they did with hero and they're still balancing older classes.....I don't think Sega would be that stupid.....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I'm sure we will figure out exactly how the class works here in this forum before Sega provides details for it.
    Wouldn't be the first time tho

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Ill keep the initial post updated with any new info that is revealed, if you find something that is not here, you are free to send me a PM and ill update the op and credit you for the info
    definitely PM you about that kind of stuff, its a pain for the older class threads where the OPs kinda just dont show up anymore and I like for people to not have to dig through pages of posts to try and find what theyre looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    How to spot someone who never used a wand:
    They'll suggest that obvious Katana might be a wand
    seriously wtf
    I dont understand why people think this would be a wand when its clearly a Katana theyre holding. Katana, Rifle and Rod or Partisan. We'll get more confirmation in December during the Xmas Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    iI dont understand why people think this would be a wand when its clearly a Katana theyre holding. Katana, Rifle and Rod or Partisan. We'll get more confirmation in December during the Xmas Stream
    I think they are refering to the first weapon, wich, if following the same hero rules of a s/t/r weapon, it has to be either Rod or Wand.

The way it holds the weapon makes me think though that it might be a new weapon type, Scythes maybe, because the way it holding it and the slashing particles, (besides the obvious class name) make me think that its not just fashion/coincidence that the weapon might be a scythe looking rod, but that they actually designed that one to definitely simulate a scythe movement