Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    I think they are refering to the first weapon, wich, if following the same hero rules of a s/t/r weapon, it has to be either Rod or Wand.

The way it holds the weapon makes me think though that it might be a new weapon type, Scythes maybe, because the way it holding it and the slashing particles, (besides the obvious class name) make me think that its not just fashion/coincidence that the weapon might be a scythe looking rod, but that they actually designed that one to definitely simulate a scythe movement
    i want to go off the basis its a new weapon type, i really REALLY do but because Sega mentioned in the past about reusing older weapons into new formats, I just dont have that sort of hope clinged to the idea that they finally got off theyre lazy asses and did something good for once you know?

It wouldnt benefit sega to make an entirely new weapon type,not to mention theres zero camo incentive for such a weapon. Its most likely a rod. Rod is dual stat,so im assuming the PA's and weapon itself scale off T-atk and the slashes that came off it scale off S-atk (Rod currently has 0 use for its S-atk stat) A lot of Hr centric weapon models dont fit hunter either and vice versa,so i wouldnt put it past it just being a rod. Either that or its just a really long wand.

I really hope this class doesnt go the Hr route of just being able to do everything with the Sword, the idea of finally having an actual shotgun(?) really makes me happy,along with a proper saber (Katana)

Also heck you batty,i almost made a thread for this myself earlier in the day but you beat me by like 5 mins LMAO, I trust you'll do a good job keeping things updated.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    Well considering that they apologized for what they did with hero and they're still balancing older classes.....I don't think Sega would be that stupid.....right?
    Riiiight.

I think they are refering to the first weapon, wich, if following the same hero rules of a s/t/r weapon, it has to be either Rod or Wand.

The way it holds the weapon makes me think though that it might be a new weapon type, Scythes maybe, because the way it holding it and the slashing particles, (besides the obvious class name) make me think that its not just fashion/coincidence that the weapon might be a scythe looking rod, but that they actually designed that one to definitely simulate a scythe movement
    Outside a few camos and weapons almost all of the wands are blunt and the moveset involves stabbing thus it won't be wand.
    The other weapon can be rod only if they decide to give it techs but there are a few things against it:
    - Hero is supposed to be good at everything because it's "Hero" thus it's okay for Hr to have techs, Phantom has nothing going for it.
    - If "Phantom" has anything to do with earth phantom enemies it won't be using photon techniques.
    - A few partizans already have scythe models, some have glaive models and some others that are fit for slashing attacks.
    extra: They are letting bbow using Br stay broken to avoid drawing people away from the new s/r-atk class.

Sword-type weapon is obviously a katana because it has sheathe and I very much doubt shooting-type weapon will be a lawnchair because that quick one-handed moveset won't fit almost character size lawnchairs, thus raifuru.
    Last edited by aiMute; Oct 30, 2018 at 08:39 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Probably won't get anymore info on this class until Jan~Feb

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    Probably won't get anymore info on this class until Jan~Feb
    the end of the trailer said during the Xmas stream we'll get more info

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Also heck you batty,i almost made a thread for this myself earlier in the day but you beat me by like 5 mins LMAO, I trust you'll do a good job keeping things updated.
    xD second person to tell me that, like i said, ill try to keep it updated with the new info as its revealed, however if you discover anything new that its not posted here you are free to send me a PM and ill update the op with it and credit u
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

most logic idea would be that its wand, having in mind the melee capabilities of it, however its seems unlikely when you see the way it holds the weapon right before it fades to rifle, its holding it with one hand close to one of the ends and the other one closer to the center, both hands way separated from each other, doesnt seem likely to be wand (imaginate holding something like the Master Sword weapon camo like this)

so i think that its either Partizan (unlikely too since it allready has katana) or rod used as a melee weapon. (scythes are considered a type of rod )
    Yes, I'd also like to believe it's a wand. I mean like Hero, the way that class handles talis is a bit different than talis normally is. I'd go for a chance that it's a wand that is just handled differently. But... the animation is a bit of a stretch to make sure that it is, considering wand never have a PA for a very, long, time, until we finally got one.

If it's a partizan, then this class probably hints that it won't have ability to use techs (assuming the weapons are just s-atk and r-atk types). But again sadly since Hero is the only advanced class available, and if by default advanced class should always be able to use tech, then it doesn't matter what the weapon types are. For this one, I'd rather stick with the idea of advanced class should always be all types (s-atk, r-atk, and t-atk), which leads back to it may be a wand, not partizan.

While it's fun to speculate but well we're beating the bushes here, so I'll wait for more info.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Oct 30, 2018 at 10:12 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Say, probably this Phantom-class can be a more specialized S/R/T for an adv class?

Considering Hr might be balanced from all S/R/T .... Phantom can be primary S (with assumption the scythe is s a Partizan), with secondary R .....
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Say, probably this Phantom-class can be a more specialized S/R/T for an adv class?

Considering Hr might be balanced from all S/R/T .... Phantom can be primary S (with assumption the scythe is s a Partizan), with secondary R .....
    Hero's all sword though with other weapons as extras.

To continue my above idea, maybe the weapon attacks will leave damaging trails? I mean, Ether is about twisting the already existing, not creating its own, so guren will leave a horizontal Ein Raketen 0 photon blade, satellite cannon leaves a spire that does continuous aoe as it collapses, techs are remade into creating photon blades with weapon action to launch them. Or maybe its going to be the debuff class.