last shots using stuff for NGS and some prototypes ,

Isa: with her , the NGS face had a WTF result so i just used old dewman face on her , i didnt wanted to exagerate the eye colors (i will explain further)
Spoiler!

Isra: i just used default NGS face without adjustments with newman ears , my only complain its why there its no beard ):
Spoiler!

their NGS counterparts are still non identical twins but they are now decendants of all races and a recurrent gag they always face its : their mom used to have a very social active life :P

Flora: i really experimented with her using the NGS face but without a satisfactory result , i will see if the other NGS faces turnout better and also she is training in Halpha moonstation (if there is one)
Spoiler!

Linda: im using NGS Echo BA , old face BTW
Spoiler!

Olmar : using sharp order BA with Elmir persona jacket and kohri hood , lets just say his NGS counterpart see himself as a monster for his condition
Spoiler!

Lucio: just using a random set , no NGS marvels :P
Spoiler!

Isolde: using Io NGS BA a simple outfit against her will ,
Spoiler!

something i can confirm its Flora and Isolde are reincarnations of their OG counterparts.
Lucio: its the mentor of Isra , Isa and Isolde (who also its her bodyguard) in the use of contact and range classes
Linda: its Flora and Olmar (also his mom in this incarnation) mentor in the use of Magic classes (eventually for Isra and Isa too)