Threaded View

Default PSO Episode 3 in Tabletop Simulator!

Hey there folks! Who here remembers Episode 3? Yah, that card game. Anyone here love that game? I know I do, but it seems to be a distant memory these days. Well not for much longer because I'm porting all of Episode 3's cards into Tabletop Simulator (TTS) on Steam! That's right, all the official cards are being ported into the game, so you'll be able to play this game again with friends online! You'll have to make the battlefields yourself but TTS does have a grid function you can turn on. You'll also have to manually roll dice, move figures, and remember your own cards abilities, but is that any different than playing, say Yugioh? Not only will I get all the official cards but I have plans to port over all the unreleased cards as well! There's TONS of unreleased, unobtainable cards within the game's data, all of them fleshed out with point costs and abilities. (Unknown if they work in-game, but that doesn't matter here.) After I get all the original and unobtainable cards ported into the game I'll make "figures" for the monsters and story characters. (They'll just be basic stands with a portrait of the card/character in it.) After that I plan to go beyond, by making all new cards based on episode 4 monsters and items! This topic will be for updates on the project. As of right now I am porting images of all the Action Cards into the game. (A lot of copy and pasting into a template pretty much.) All Item and Monster cards are fully ported into the game with descriptions/abilities and all.

I want to thank PSO World for their contribution to the project, providing me with good quality images for all the obtainable cards in the game. This site made the task so much easier for me. Here a link to an imgur album with various snapshots taken in game of what I call the "Episode 3 Project": https://imgur.com/a/UwfjlEa

Update (Already!): Got all the Action Card images ported into the game! Two new images available in the Imgur gallery. Next comes adding their descriptions/effects. For those that don't know you can add descriptions to items/objects in TTS and when you hover the cursor over the item for a moment, the game displays the description. This is how I add card details into the game.
    Last edited by Hatsodoom; Jan 20, 2019 at 06:25 PM.
    Hatsodoom Forever!