Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

This new story chapter was the definition of meaningless. I don't really hate Episode 4 that much, it was a bit bland for me but I could do with it. But this story chapter offered absolutely nothing. You would think there would be mention of Mother or even ether and how it connects with Photons and Shiva commenting on it or something. Or even trying to see how effective it could be against Mother ( even if it is a branch of photons). Instead it was just a case of " Remember these characters guys!" It's even more pointless considering none of them will probably be relevant to the ending plot making this chapter even more redundant.

This could have been a sub story, there was no reason to make it a main story chapter.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    We pretty much killed Xion's consciousness through Luther, how Luther even survived that I have no idea. Due to her connection with Clarissa rod some of her remnants did survived in it, quietly until Persona called her out.
    The concept of "the planet consciousness" separated from the planet as "a living organism" is what makes it more confusing to me, I guess, and Sukunahime/Magatsu being the same doesn't make it clearer, they seem closer to the concept of a Phantom, "imagined" by all living things in the planet, instead of the planet forming a whole life.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    This new story chapter was the definition of meaningless. I don't really hate Episode 4 that much, it was a bit bland for me but I could do with it. But this story chapter offered absolutely nothing. You would think there would be mention of Mother or even ether and how it connects with Photons and Shiva commenting on it or something. Or even trying to see how effective it could be against Mother ( even if it is a branch of photons). Instead it was just a case of " Remember these characters guys!" It's even more pointless considering none of them will probably be relevant to the ending plot making this chapter even more redundant.

This could have been a sub story, there was no reason to make it a main story chapter.
    i still wonder if they even tried redeem those characters .

Aru and Mother could be the objectives:

Mother because any copy of Xion its a potential threat to Shiva .

Aru because he is a Dark Falz and could have this drama with Shiva .

Shiva: look at my boy what this band of useless have done to you , dont worry i know what you need , ( then she kiss Aru in the front ) .

and boom we could have a Hunar boss there and maybe a new dark blast form . as for his boss concept he could be shadow labrys from Persona arena , by using shadow versions of the other falz hunars as his assist ; i have spoken 8B

video for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moyjNuXRdJw

just watch how the shadow works and tell me its not a bad idea :O

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    The concept of "the planet consciousness" separated from the planet as "a living organism" is what makes it more confusing to me, I guess, and Sukunahime/Magatsu being the same doesn't make it clearer, they seem closer to the concept of a Phantom, "imagined" by all living things in the planet, instead of the planet forming a whole life.
    Think of it like the Greek Myth of Ouranus, the embodiment of the sky. His avatar was sliced and diced by Cronos and is in all essence dead but the sky is still there. Xion's current state is akin to that.
    Last edited by CrossOmega; Apr 11, 2020 at 11:07 AM.
    Spoiler!

Well of course all makes sense if we put divinity and magic in the formula, but I like to look at Phantasy Star with the scy-fi eye

Episode is a disappointing venture.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Stop trying to make Star Gazer a thing. Its never gonna be a thing.

Also, I may be indifferent to the EP4 characters but it is nice to hear that Risa Taneda recovered and can work again.

EDIT: Yes, I'm well aware she recovered 3 years ago but I don't watch that many anime or invested enough to follow any VAs.
    Last edited by loafhero; Apr 21, 2020 at 08:41 AM.

So whenever we get back to Omega is the key going to finally be them acknowledging Magic in PSO2's canon since it was only vaguely mentioned by Alma. Or at least explaining where it came from since that's definitely not Photon based at all.

Predictably, Varuna bites the dust. Got him on first try, though not S rank (yet). Without flunkies left to kill, it's Shiva's time next. Whenever next is.

Also Maru-san is great as usual. Second best ep 5 character, and the most entertaining.

I guess we all can agree Maru is one of the best EP5 character lmao.
    test