Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Rant

Default PSO2 Rant

How the fuck do you actually play in an XH free field when the other team of players keeps stealing aggro from the boss mobs chase after them so much which makes hitting them very hard as a hero.
    And because I am chasing the mob -_- ( fuck this ) , I end up taking more damage
    FUCK THIS CRAP!!!

next one lol.

do people really need to copy another players playstyle. zzzz be original find your own please. -_- Ship 7 people. -_- !!!

Hate when people just copy stuff. There's a reason why its called a speciality.

Guess some people never get it.

If they feel the need to copy , I will just sit back and watch until they K.O.
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jun 28, 2019 at 11:30 PM.

It probably wouldn't be an issue if the class mechanics had a tight leash like with PSO, instead everything is completely free form just like in PSU.....

This could also be very likely due to the fact how strong the Subclass mechanic is ...
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Jun 28, 2019 at 11:48 PM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

ZZZZ Why so many copycat playing hero'es.. can't they find their own original style -_-

Ship 7 people !!! The Fuck is this shit. Can't people be original -__ - !!!!!!!!

If they are gonna copy , I am gonna just sit and watch. When they k.o. then I will come in .. hahaha
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Jul 4, 2019 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    ZZZZ Why so many copycat playing hero'es.. can't they find their own original style -_-

Ship 7 people !!! The Fuck is this shit. Can't people be original -__ - !!!!!!!!

If they are gonna copy , I am gonna just sit and watch. When they k.o. then I will come in .. hahaha
    what the fuck are you talking about

Just solo it LOOOOOOL

sorry yeah, just sick of people copying another's style of play just because they keep ranking 1st or somewhere at the top in duel emergency quests that pop up in ultra hard fields

can people not find their original playstyles instead of copying -_-

there isnt a lot of different way to play a game when you only have a small selection of class that work and among said selection, you have only a small amount of PAs that are worth using.

Hero only has 4 PAs, and you can't use all 4 PAs in all situations, meaning that realistically you're using 1-2 PAs per specific situation. And this is the case for basically all the good classes.

That means you're going to see tons of people playing the same way as a result. It's just how the game is; so it seems weird that you're ranting over people wanting to make the best us of their class' attacks and skills.

You're asking people to pick things that aren't right for the situation for the sake of being different at the cost of their own time and everyone else's time. While I'm sure people would love to have a breadth of options in regards to how they play their class, as most MMORPGs, at the end of the day that's just not going to happen unless the devs go out of their way to try and do that, and at that point the burden is on the devs not the players.

The new duel system in UH is terrible.

a) how do you actually compete when gear and affixses are different

b) When you take damage from the mobs , you lose points. We are humans not AI. We will take hits every once in awhile.

If I were them , I would scrap this duel system. Its rubbish

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    The new duel system in UH is terrible.

a) how do you actually compete when gear and affixses are different

b) When you take damage from the mobs , you lose points. We are humans not AI. We will take hits every once in awhile.

If I were them , I would scrap this duel system. Its rubbish
    all it gives you for winning is a couple cubes. it does not matter