Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    But, but ffxiv is more stressful since you need to follow a rotation, can't really quad wave or freestyle Sam cuz elitist toxic raiders will harass you by giving advice that no one asked for. And that's against ToS Honey
    See this what happens when you get nothing but safe spaces and hug zones (which is what FF14 has become over the last few years). You guys want to treat any sort of criticism as personal attacks against you and if you can report and get them banned, you would. Just like you here on psow because because of opinions so far in this thread

And fyi i have friends who work 40-50hr weeks still in our current situation with families, they still make the time and put in the effort to get good at this game, good enough to upkeep skill and gear over time then break away from the game again as long as they need. Almost like a hardcore casual but you sound exactly the sort of person who puts minimal effort and minimal time possible into the game only to be upset when people criticize you because of your lack of skill.

Tldr: everyone but me is toxic and im being attacked
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Some vids for the Etoile section, since it is not a thing in this thread yet:

Phanatical Phantoms Etoile DB 5:20

Phanatical Phantoms Etoile Wand 3:45

Testroyers of Light (XH) Etoile 9:52
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Wonderful skill. At least I can get to see how the game can actually be made easy mode.

I never notice any invincibilty in that DB attack. It's th very reason I never use DB on Etoile to begin with...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

"Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.
    Last edited by FluxDMC; Jun 1, 2020 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Some vids for the Etoile section, since it is not a thing in this thread yet:
    Don't you need to do Destroyers of Light in UH for unlocking Expert?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Don't you need to do Destroyers of Light in UH for unlocking Expert?
    No, only XH is needed.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    "Expert" players have no lives in plain English because being good at a game is much more important then family and friends lol.
    sounds like someone got filtered
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by FluxDMC View Post
    The expert requirement is extremely lenient though! I managed to do it with just +30 novel weapons and no s-affixes at all (I was coming back to the game and it was foreign to me). If you have just an atlas you can steamroll through these requirements, even more so once the latent almost doubles in damage soon.

I feel like expert right now just separates the people who just don't care from the people who care at least a microscopic amount.
    Last edited by Coatl; Jun 1, 2020 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    The expert requirement is extremely lenient though! I managed to do it with just +30 novel weapons and no s-affixes at all (I was coming back to the game and it was foreign to me). If you have just an atlas you can steamroll through these requirements, even moreso once the latent almost doubles in damage soon.

I feel like expert right now just separates the people who just don't care from the people who care at least a microscopic amount.
    Pretty much yeah. The original expert was already like that only needing to clear stages 1-5 of first solo XQ. And yet, some people couldnt do it. People complain about expert not filtering enough players, but when you compare it to non-expert...well I am grateful we even have a filter at all