Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    non expert vs expert will always be a double edged blade, like you said, both sides will have something to complain about
    As sad as it is, yeah. I think this is what bothers me the most about the whole expert matching. Ever since it's a thing there is a constant dispute between people who
    easily done any requirement day one and those that have a hard time. It split the playerbase and it's just annoying to me.

im not acting like its the end of the world though, Im too lazy to go look at my posts but im not over exaggerating like Zulastar about randoms as of late because I just all around stopped caring but I'm always going to hold a certain level of play that people who play this game on the daily and go through all the power creep (expert req, clearing content over and over etc) should have some sort of increased level of knowledge about how things work and improve from there or at the very least, plateau at a good level of play if they're going to be lazy.
    Yes, that is true. I did not really "really" mean you, when I posted my comment. I probably overexaggerated a little myself because the attitude of some people, really grinds my gears. I don't think one has to be overly rude and calling other people scum or anything like that, regardless if they are playing bad or not. So yeah, I apologize it sounded like I was addressing you.

few slower runs in Easter UH for example is kinda frustrating, most of us want that S8 Shifta for personal use or for a quick meseta, the more runs the better (average 4-5, maybe 6 if your group is super good) but the whole casual "just for fun" attitude isn't going to get me those runs but it'll definitely net those people 10mins per chance at that capsule.
    I am an "expert"-player as well and so I'm quite aware of the times where runs don't take 7 or 8 minutes but 10 or 12 and you miss out on another possible 1 or 2 runs.
    To be quite honest, I keep running in those "bad" MPAs for easter, in fact it's been only 1 EQ occurrence where I was able to do more than 3 runs and it is a little frustrating sometimes.
    So yeah, I can understand why people are annoyed by that, I guess I'm just not as bothered by it, mostly because I really couldn't care less about seasonal EQs anyway. They are
    just a quick way for me to get free grinding fodders from CFs.

But be that as it is, this thread was made to help people who have trouble with expert unlocking, so my point still stands that it's absolutely unnecessary to be rude to people who may have trouble with it. I did have trouble with it too in the beginning, mostly not because I couldn't do it, but because I was too slow to gain S-ranks and so I was glad for some advice around and vids to watch other people getting it done.
    Last edited by Karen Erra; Apr 21, 2020 at 03:21 PM.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

1st UH TD:VR expert run and x2 failure

are you ****ing kidding me??

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

Big slap to the face for all these pertending assholes.

PS: and all these fcks will fail normal players unlucky to match with them now...
    Last edited by Zulastar; Apr 22, 2020 at 06:47 AM.

Failed 1st run and the next completed it somehow. I thought we were screwed on the 2nd run since I was like top 3 points earner for the 1st 3 Waves iirc but 3 other peeps stepped up the DPS from what I saw. I guess I am a lot better than I thought I was. >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    top 3 points earner for the 1st 3 Waves iirc but 3 other peeps stepped up the DPS from what I saw. I guess I am a lot better than I thought I was. >.>;
    Points in TD is nothing to do with DPS. It counts only from snatch a finishing strike to mob or picking a crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post

Well to be fair, people have never been really good at TD, so UH is no exception. I've never done this VR TD before, not really different from the others except for these yellow walls that seem to take forever to go away. Any tricks to those?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

We're really need a separate theme to discuss it >_<

Walls can be jump over by Braver, Bouncer, Hero and Etoile.

If you're a ranger, use end attract but angle it so it follows the wall so you get 5 hits. Bravers can use hatou and pen arrow in the same way. Any class that have vertical tracking moves can target the top of the wall and then proceed to leap over it. This can also be done with one more jump on JB and hero.

In any other case, they just have a lot of hp. Either go around or attack until it dies.

Don't forget that Gu can TAJASC with Aerial Shooting over the walls, too.

Photon turrets tear up walls also.

I expect there will be improvement as players get back into the TD mindset.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Apr 22, 2020 at 09:34 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I expect there will be improvement as players get back into the TD mindset.
    Got my first fail too: People just gnored Guranz so -1 tower and I left right after it.
    Note: Phantom can be easily oneshoted by Griphon even with full 1300 HP