Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

the main thing I want to know is like, what are they going to do about the 100's of scratches JP has got in the past (not even the collab based ones, but the normal ones.) unless they plan on mass re-running them for NA rapid fire style basically every outfit, accessory and CAST part pre-ep6 is going to be basically non-existent on the western servers.

I live in the UK and it's very disappointing that we're not getting this here, it would have been a dream come true. I still can't believe that the last release of the newest Phantasy Star game is still Phantasy Star Portable 2 (which I am still playing along with all the other before it), and what I wouldn't give to play PSO2. Unbelievable.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Azure is an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS; for business applications) cloud. IaaS and PaaS are very similar to eachother. IaaS provides virtual hardware from a provider (in this case the provider is microsoft) with adjustable scalability. With IaaS, the user still has to manage the server, whereas with PaaS the server management is done by the provider. Azure does not provide Gaming as a Service (GaaS) like Stadia and Ubitus(Nintendo Switch uses Ubitus for PSO2 Cloud). Microsoft has a different cloud that provides Gaming as a Service for PC and Xbox platforms called "xCloud". Azure is similar to Amazon Web Services and is most likely for the typical server side stuff. Looks like this will not be another iteration of pso2 cloud.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    the main thing I want to know is like, what are they going to do about the 100's of scratches JP has got in the past (not even the collab based ones, but the normal ones.) unless they plan on mass re-running them for NA rapid fire style basically every outfit, accessory and CAST part pre-ep6 is going to be basically non-existent on the western servers.
    Scratches have a lot of old stuff, recolors etc, a new server would just have a lot of new content every other week for the first months or years at least.

I'm glad it's coming to just xbox and maybe PC. Sony NA had 7 years to do something and never did. Their loss. If not for MS we may never had seen a western version. Sort of a bayonetta situation
    Meta77 and Melissa- The Ultimate dream team *in any game* aka cheesy duck and icecream bunny.
    Meta77-Level 150 FF: Human/M
    Metal Meta77-Level 150MG: Cast/M
    Neo Meta77-Level 149 MT: Newman/M
    Kasumi77-Level 64 F: Cast/F

Quote Originally Posted by Deepest Blue View Post
    I live in the UK and it's very disappointing that we're not getting this here, it would have been a dream come true. I still can't believe that the last release of the newest Phantasy Star game is still Phantasy Star Portable 2 (which I am still playing along with all the other before it), and what I wouldn't give to play PSO2. Unbelievable.
    theyre not going to stop you from playing on the US servers, idk why EU players feel like they arent going to be welcome on the English side of the game despite not announcing a EU version which would have just been with the US one anyways.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard V View Post
    I'm glad I walked away with Ep 4 and the Anime.
    Yet you precisely chose this celebration day to come back just to spit in SEGA's face...

im glad that more people will know the franchise , thats for sure .

but im uncertain about what will happen to us in JP servers , i hope anduril its right and sega just dont care while we dont do much bustle

another thing , there will be an option for server tranfer? .

i just pray sega NA dont commit the same mistake as SEA ver .

and at last . i dont want to be racist but normally american dubs tends to be awful , normally putting voices that dont fit with the character (i dont care about name changes) but of course changing the music its a crime for me (with anime in this point)

unlike latin dubs if you hear them , your reaction will be : wow they sound so natural :O (average reaction of all my american friends)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    theyre not going to stop you from playing on the US servers, idk why EU players feel like they arent going to be welcome on the English side of the game despite not announcing a EU version which would have just been with the US one anyways.
    It's still a bit of a pain to create a new outlook/xbox live account faking your region, and specially logging with it from windows 10 if you are happily using your regional account, instead of finding it in the store by just browsing it.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Scratches have a lot of old stuff, recolors etc, a new server would just have a lot of new content every other week for the first months or years at least.
    right, the main concern about that though is if they do scratches rapid fire over a short period, theres still gonna be very few of those items in existence most likely, which means those items are likely gonna be way more expensive than they are in JP