Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I must say here some words too:

It's a bit tough and seems have less good AoE than DB but Celestial Collide 400-500k finishers compense this too much.

DBs seems have less single target DPS but much easier to handle and good AoE too, Light Wave hit pretty long distance, for example on Elder Arms, you can hit several of them simulateously.

Wand's have the most perverted mechanics that I ever saw. But I was forced to use it much on Tokyo Bonus 'cause it have best AoE from All 3 weapons, but too much tough (this directional input after PA usage sucks) and slow for a real action, lowest DPS.

Overall about a class:

1 It's slow as fuck: Only 1 dashing PA on DS and it costs too much. Safoie 0 and Ilzonde are unusable.
    As for me who used to use Safoie 0 even while moving in campship it's unacceptable thing, so it doesn't suit for a daily routine.

2 Can't use techs. Sometime it needs to: Omega Loser trigger and nobody uses Ramegid to break watch for example.

3 Incoming damage reduction seems cool, but I can't still figure out how it's class healing abilities works.
    1 Do like the oldies and buy a エレヌバティナ katana (it has innate asagiri and is what any class without techs use already sooo)

2 Io and behold you can play the game without techs ! Non-tech classes still found workarounds for getting some utility despite not having techs, like using boots with innate strike gust to buff yourself or simply use status effects on a weapon (DS on Etoile multi-hits hard enough for it to inflict statuses on a relatively reliable basis). Sure it's more effort and doesn't fully replace actually having the techs but not having them is not a fatality. If you want techs just play another class.

3 Class has a tree with standing massive and around mate as skills...Maybe they're trying to encourage the...use of mates !? Just use a mate Lovers ring (possibly stack Quick Mate right ring on top if you're feeling extra), and maybe slot an Atomizer Lovers ring on a unit (Something that I think every player ever should have done already but I guess some are too busy to ever feel the need to safely throw Moons and Stars in other players' way).If that's not enough for you, DBs can actually use their parry even during mate animation to make it extra safe healing. With all the damage reduction tucked + Will + HP restore, you shouldn't be feeling the need to heal that often anyway
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Dec 19, 2019 at 04:02 PM.

So for Want affix, with the wand plus ability(Still not sure how it work)
    Should I go T-atk or S-atk on wand for ET?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So for Want affix, with the wand plus ability(Still not sure how it work)
    Should I go T-atk or S-atk on wand for ET?
    S atk
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Does this mean that despite Wand Special Ability Plus, we have to affix S-ATK on Units even when using a wand as EToile ?
    If you affix t-atk on your wand, you take t-atk units. The same is true for s-atk. If you have a zero affix wand or a same s/t-atk affix, you take s-atk units.

added a couple of skill tree recommendations to the OP and a current but too soon to set in stone "weapon meta" tidbit from what I've gathered with other people.

going to add some info to the rings, unit etc section, going to add a common question spot too i guess since the Wand Special Ability Plus has been asked a lot everywhere.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What S4 would you guys recommend? I don't really see any point in running Vampiric.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Quote Originally Posted by Norco View Post
    What S4 would you guys recommend? I don't really see any point in running Vampiric.
    the issue is what little attack S4's there are, are very expensive in the player shops right now and not exactly a variety of them to go for. all I can think of is S4 Saint Shield and S4 Radiant Resolve

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    Assume I've got materials sitting around to make 1 Lightstream, 1 Liberate, and 1 Atlas EX. Some elite bastard, please recommend how to build an Etoile with this. I have no preference for one weapon over another at this point.

And also what are my bread and butter going to be for each weapon? It's too needlessly flashy to actually see everything happening and if I have to find the answer myself, I'm giving up and going home to Hero.
    I already put in the Weapon Meta section that all 3 weapons atm are currently but nearly on par with each other. Since Liberate is going to be the must have and must use to get the most damage on your Et, make a Liberate of the weapon you like the most and go from there on Lightstream and Atra Ex. You can category change any of these later if you decide on something else
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 19, 2019 at 11:51 PM.
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Norco View Post
    If trasnfering from Atlas serie... would be good for all around
    S4:Radiant Response - Improve Natural PP Recovery, Active PP Recovery, and reduce PP consumption based on maximum PP. Maxes at 30%.

If wand, then S4:Wand Clobber Increase the performance of Wand Normal Attacks. (Attack Speed 1.1x, all hitstop negated)

If using ticket thing,
    S4 Add: Calming Intent: Increase the power of Normal Attacks by 13%.
    S4 Add: Raising PursuitUpon hitting with a PA/Technique, track (30%) the amount of damage dealt within the next four seconds, and add additional damage to the next PA/Technique based on the damage dealt.

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    If using ticket thing,
    S4 Add: Calming Intent: Increase the power of Normal Attacks by 13%.
    S4 Add: Raising PursuitUpon hitting with a PA/Technique, track (30%) the amount of damage dealt within the next four seconds, and add additional damage to the next PA/Technique based on the damage dealt.
    the problem is that these are super expensive right now

Added info to the Recommended gear and sort of current weapon Meta. Added a Skill Tree Recommendation and Common Questions tab

I want to wait a week or two before adding any DPS rotations but I'll be adding Sizustars (thanks for the pics) DPS chart for each weapon to the DPS tab for the time being. Not going to translate it though because my JP is not all that great

open to Critique and any info that is beneficial and you want people to know about the class please let me know
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Dec 20, 2019 at 12:49 AM.
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    the problem is that these are super expensive right now

Added info to the Recommended gear and sort of current weapon Meta. Added a Skill Tree Recommendation and Common Questions tab

I want to wait a week or two before adding any DPS rotations but I'll be adding Sizustars (thanks for the pics) DPS chart for each weapon to the DPS tab for the time being. Not going to translate it though because my JP is not all that great

Here's updated DPS chart

Screenshot dump