Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I'm sure you're well aware Atra Ex and Lightstream are still better than Lavis+ right?

and we don't know about the class yet so Lavis+ may not actually work as good as you want it to be when the class releases. may be good for niche play or a starter wand but I wouldnt doubt newer gear will hit before then or Atra Ex/Lightstream still being the choices to stick to
    Ah, thanks.
    Not aware of it as I don't really play te and when then only full support.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Ah, thanks.
    Not aware of it as I don't really play te and when then only full support.
    Te/Ph is actually fun and allows you to either Wand Smack or use Techs/Compounds to attack along with support, its actually gotten better but still not going to reach top tier anytime since it's a support class. I've invested some time into it and it feels funner to play than when i last tried to play it years ago even though I'm not exactly as good as other Te main players I've seen
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I suppose they never said "shooting damage" or "r-atk" weapon, just "ranged weapon". and nearly everything the dual blades were doing there was barfing sword parts all over the place, so they might have been going for a technicality there

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I suppose they never said "shooting damage" or "r-atk" weapon, just "ranged weapon". and nearly everything the dual blades were doing there was barfing sword parts all over the place, so they might have been going for a technicality there
    kinda out of context, what are source are you referring to? (besides obviously Sega and the class itself)
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

there was some interviews the ep6 director did a while back, I forget when, but he told both publications the next class would follow the "melee, tech, ranged" format like previous successor classes

there was some interviews the ep6 director did a while back, I forget when, but he told both publications the next class would follow the "melee, tech, ranged" format like previous successor classes
    isn't it was prior to Ph release ?
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Well 2 S atk weapons and a T atk one sorta dont follow that but ya it sounds like Phantom, unless we're being super loose about the word "ranged" i guess Wand could follow under it with PAs and Techs? Would be weird to turn DS or DBs into a R atk type
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Well 2 S atk weapons and a T atk one sorta dont follow that but ya it sounds like Phantom, unless we're being super loose about the word "ranged" i guess Wand could follow under it with PAs and Techs? Would be weird to turn DS or DBs into a R atk type
    Most of the attacks coming from the Dual Blades in the trailer looks like ranged attacks.

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Quote Originally Posted by Norco View Post
    Most of the attacks coming from the Dual Blades in the trailer looks like ranged attacks.
    Dual Blades also have some ranged attacks now but it doesn't mean theyre an R atk based class either. We still don't have a lot of info to go off of yet for the class but my money is still on a 2 S atk and 1 T atk kit
    PSO2 NGS

at the very least, the interview was after we knew what weapons phantom used, and after we knew there was another successor class coming up. the question was directed at what he could tell us about it

also im not saying it's R-atk scaleing; I am saying that Dual Blades might be the weapon type to use to attack things that are not close to you, or in other words, at range. and when the ep6 director was interviewed, he said the class after phantom would have a melee weapon, a tech weapon, and a ranged weapon. he did NOT specifically say "an S-atk, T-atk, and R-atk weapon"; so he technically was not lying in that interview.
    Last edited by Zorak000; Sep 15, 2019 at 03:59 PM.