Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast

Also, we got a Mag on-screen for the first time but somehow, the newbie Ash who needed to receive exposition about stuff knows about it in spite of no on-screen Mags prior to this.

Better late than never I guess.

Anime official subs confirmed that they'll use [Profound Darkness], well at least on Muse Asia not sure about funimation
    test

New episode is for the most part good. More emotional than the game, particularly thanks to adapting parts of the EP0 manga, but really lacking in the action.

I noticed a big continuity issue with the Persona fight. Ash has access to his Coat Edge again, however, in a few far distance sequences, he's using a lower value sword.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

At least he is not using a gunslash like us in the game.

I mean to be fair, I may understand if they're under a time constraint and need to animate that quick, buuuuut.... a 1* sword has more angles to draw than Coat Edge does. Lol

Oh, I was thinking that Xiao allowed Ash to use his weapon just to protect himself from these El Ahdas and then he blocked Coat Edge's usage again.
    So I thought that Ash just grabbed a random sword on the ground lol
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

A random sword that broke Persona's Coat Edge D? I don't think so lol. This looks like the perfect excuse for him to switch to Coat Doublis D

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    A random sword that broke Persona's Coat Edge D? I don't think so lol. This looks like the perfect excuse for him to switch to Coat Doublis D
    I mean, isn't that what happened in the game too? Just with a gunslash instead of a sword.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I mean, isn't that what happened in the game too? Just with a gunslash instead of a sword.
    I replayed that one recently, the Coat Edge wasn't broken but we shot it out of their hands. They switched to the Doublesaber then.